Chapter 51

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 51

    In the past two days, Nan Zhi hadn't heard Meng Xin's chirping voice, and she was still a little unaccustomed to it. Meng Xin, who originally said that he would come to play with her, was also unable to come out because of the sudden cold wind and blizzard.

    But the fact that she can sleep until she wakes up naturally without having to get up early every day makes Nanzhi a lot happier.

    Zheng Ping and Lu Xingyun's plan to join in the fun and watch fishing was put on hold because of the snowstorm, and the three could only continue to shrink in the cave.

    Nanzhi held the computer and looked at SpongeBob SquarePants. This was her most recent dinner drama. She didn't even put down the meal. She put it next to her and watched SpongeBob SquarePants catching jellyfish while eating.

    Lu Xingyun sat on a small bench to add firewood to the stove, and then used the tongs to arrange the firewood, and the fire became much hotter in an instant.

    "...Hey, hey..., the snowstorm..."

    The radio outside rang again, Nan Zhi put on cotton-padded trousers and Lu Xingyun's green leather army coat before opening the door to listen to the sound.

    "...Snow disaster, since this morning, Twinings has ushered in the biggest snowstorm since the founding of the People's Republic of China. The meteorological department predicts that the snowstorm will last for five to six days. Citizens, please be prepared for cold protection and warmth. During the snowstorm, there will be extraordinarily severe Please pay attention to the snowfall and cold wind, citizens and friends, do not go out during the period, and put on all the clothes you can wear. We will send troops to inspect every day. The inspection time is not fixed. If you need supplies, please report to the inspectors. Attention, we inspect The personnel will only inspect the government registration cave entrance, that is, the cave entrance with a numerical name. If you live alone and need supplies, please go to the nearby registration cave and wait for the inspector. If there is any unexpected situation, please report to the inspector in time. Repeat again..."

    Nan Zhi listened for a while, making sure he heard all the content clearly. Seeing more and more snow at the entrance of the cave, he squinted his eyes. The mountains in the distance could only occasionally see one or two spots of green. Twinings City was about to change. It has become a world of ice and snow.

    "Why are you still standing at the door, close the door and come in." Lu Xingyun didn't hear the indistinct sound of the broadcast, but Nan Zhi was still standing at the door stupidly, quickly pulled people in and closed the door.

    "How silly, isn't it cold?" As soon as he walked from the fire to the door, he could feel the temperature drop rapidly, and within a few steps, he almost shivered from the cold.

    After closing the door, Nanzhi took out a piece of toilet paper from the shelf next to it, twisted the uncontrollable snot from his frozen red nose, and threw it into the fire.

    In just a few minutes, the cave that was finally heated by the fire cooled down again.

    "Why is it so cold!" Zheng Ping, who was watching a movie under the covers, also muttered.