Chapter 1

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 1

    It was early spring, and people on the street took off their thick padded jackets and put on sweaters or thin padded jackets with a little thin cotton.

    Some young boys who are going to play in good health have even put on short-sleeved shorts, looking like a harmonious spring and everything is gradually waking up.

    In this megalopolis, one of the best in China, with a population of more than 40 million, the streets are full of people and vehicles. But no matter how many people there are, there is no confusion, and they all carry out their day's study and work in an orderly manner.

    The morning light was faint, and the birds were chirping outside the window, and the light green sheets reflected the light golden light of the sun.

    Nan Zhi lay on the bed, buried her face in the gap between the quilt and the pillow, and fell asleep with her body bent, like a weak shrimp. Only the delicate and white skin around the base of the ear is exposed, but more is invisible.

    She woke up slowly, and she was not fully awake yet. The first thing she felt was the warmth in her palm, and the stiff palm that was frozen in the snow was slowly recovering.

    She felt incredible!

    Slowly sitting up from the bed, she stared at her hands with puzzled eyes.

    This is her hand? Hadn't her hands been rough and cracked after that earthquake? What's the matter with these undamaged hands, so white and slippery?

    With a dazed and confused expression, she stretched out her hand into the sun, and slowly bent her fingers. Why can she still feel the warmth? Did she hallucinate before she died?

    Before dying, you can still feel the sunshine, warmth, no hunger, no severe cold, and no ruins everywhere. It seems not bad to die in such a beautiful illusion of the past that can never go back... Nanzhi     smiled She fell down on the soft bed again, the sun moved in the sky at a speed invisible to the naked eye, the sun gradually shifted on her face, and even the soft fluff could be seen clearly.     Nanzhi, who was waiting for death, did not wait for death, but waited for the sound of "guji guji" in his stomach.     ...

    It was really difficult for her to maintain her current posture of "going to die calmly".

    The hunger in her stomach is not tormenting her all the time. In fact, it is common to be hungry and cold in those difficult days, and it is not unaccustomed to it. But now I seem to be very sensitive to hunger, and the meat downstairs The smell of steamed stuffed buns, fried dough sticks mixed with soy milk, and the smell of various breakfasts made Nanzhi feel very uncomfortable at this moment. The more she thought about it, the hungrier she became. She frowned, sniffed, and inhaled all the scents. nasal cavity.

    But she is not a ghost, and she cannot fill her stomach just by inhaling the scent.

    After going downstairs to buy breakfast in a trance, the delicious meat smell in her mouth finally awakened her mind.

    Nanzhi finally found that she was not alone in the snow, nor suffered in the flood. Those painful memories were just a dream that she slept for several days.