Chapter 73

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 73

    The next morning, the three of them woke up at eight o'clock in the morning. It was not that they were not sleepy after only sleeping for four or five hours. On the contrary, all three of them were very sleepy. But the weather was too hot, and Nanzhi Shengsheng, who had fallen asleep, was woken up by the heat and couldn't fall asleep.

    The sweat from her body drenched the sheets, and a human figure appeared on the bed, and the fingerprints of her fingers on the sheets were clearly visible!

    Nanzhi's head was groggy, and his eyes were tingling. He rubbed his temples, rolled up the sheets and put them in the laundry basket, and cleaned them up after he slept comfortably.

    Then I found the bamboo mat at home, wiped it clean with water, and put it on the bed.

    After moving a few times, Nanzhi was sweating again. He went to the bathroom to wipe his face and changed his clothes. When he came out, the water stains on the mat had evaporated.

    The moment he lay down on it, there was still a little bit of coolness on the mat, which made Nanzhi sigh comfortably.

    The head that was not very awake at first slowly sank into sleep.

    On the balcony, Lu Xingyun moved the dried sweet potatoes that were drying on the dustpan to a place where the sun could shine. After entering the room, he saw Nan Zhi falling asleep again, his nose still hot and sweating.

    He brought in the electric fan from the living room and turned it to the head of the bed. The electric fan shook its head and began to work, blowing from Nanzhi's head to his feet, and then from his feet to his head, repeating the cycle.

    He also lay next to her, enjoying the coolness brought by the mat and electric fan.

    When I woke up again, it was the hottest time in the afternoon. After three o’clock in the afternoon, the electric fan was blowing hot air, and I was hungry.

    At this time, I couldn't eat anything boiled or steamed. Nanzhi went directly to the space to pick two large tomatoes, cut them into candied tomatoes, ate two bites, and put the rest in the refrigerator for a while. It would be better eat.

    Then Nanzhi saw the peaches and plums ripening on the trees by the stream.

    The plums she planted are not the big and red ones, they are much smaller than that kind of plums, they are native rural plums. When it is fully ripe, it is also green, with a little yellow. When you press it hard with your thumb, the plum will be separated. The core inside has been separated from the plum flesh, and it has been completely peeled off. The remaining plum flesh is sweet and delicious. With a little astringency.

    Nanzhi likes the taste of this kind of plums very much. Although the big and red plums are very sweet, the skin is very sour and the flesh is pulpy. It is not as convenient to eat as this kind of earthy plums.

    The peach tree species is yellow peach, and the entire peach tree is covered with yellow peaches, all of which are bigger than Nanzhi's fist.

    Nanzhi picked a peach, and his hands were covered with fluff from the peach. When he scraped it with his nails, the crevices of his nails were filled with fluff. It was inconvenient to clean it, and he had to peel off the skin. eat again.