Chapter 61

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 61

    Nan Zhi and Lu Xingyun were anxious, but they could only help him walk cautiously, fearing that his injury would be aggravated if he moved too much.

    It was already dark, and at night at this time, I could neither see the stars nor the moon, and I couldn't see my fingers. Nan Zhi was not afraid of being seen, so she directly got the car out of the space.

    Fortunately, driving was much faster than walking, and the three of them didn't waste much time when they arrived at the hospital.

    After the earthquake, the network and all entertainment facilities in Twining City were like castles in the sky, which would be scattered when the wind blows. People without these have basically bid farewell to nightlife, going to bed earlier than dogs and waking up earlier than chickens every day.

    But that's not the case with the hospital. It's the only place where it's as lively as day and night, because the human body doesn't make you sick according to the time. Even more people are sick at this time.

    Nanzhi helped Lu Xingyun out of the car. His forehead was already painful and sweaty, his lips were frighteningly white, and the wound on his back that had begun to condense began to bleed faintly again because of his walking.

    Nan Zhi hurried into the hospital to call for a doctor, and when she came out, she was followed by several young girls and boys in white clothes.

    After seeing the wound, they were not sure whether the internal organs were injured, but they couldn't let him walk around like this to aggravate the bleeding, so they quickly took out a stretcher made of wood and carried him in.

    After they were carried into the ward, they could not go in. Zheng Ping followed the instructions of the nurse next to him to pay the medical expenses first, while Nan Zhi sat beside him and waited for news.

    Recalling later, Nan Zhi didn't have much memory, only felt that her legs were very weak, and she couldn't support her body weight even when she was sitting on the stool next to her. My mind was fuzzy, as if a piece of gauze was covered. The footsteps and quarrels of patients and doctors around were amplified in her ears, making her extremely irritable.

    It was only with the crisp sound when the door opened that the gauze was completely removed and she regained her senses.

    "Doctor, how is he?"

    "No big problem. Fortunately, no internal organs and bones were injured. The wound is not deep, but the bleeding is too much. He needs to eat some nutritious food to make up for it when he goes home." Looking at Nan

    Zhi With a pale face, he thought that the other party was malnourished and had problems with eating enough like most people. He sighed in his heart, and he added later, "If the family is really difficult, just take a good rest and sleep more." "

    Okay Good, nutritious, rest, and sleep..." Nanzhi finally let go of the big stone in his heart, but his brain was a little dull and he hadn't turned around. He could only understand what it meant by repeating it with the doctor several times by intuition.