Chapter 100

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 100

    The hailstones hit the trees, the stones at the entrance of the cave, and the water in the distance. There were hailstorms everywhere. If someone was wandering outside at this time, Nan Zhi estimated that the other party would have a concussion.

    The pine tree was also hit with wounds one after another, and the transparent and moist pine oil flowed out of it, and it slowly solidified before dripping on the ground.

    The branches on the tree were also smashed down a lot, and they dried up within two days after falling on the ground, which can be regarded as good firewood.

    But at this time, no one dared to go out of the hole to pick up the firewood on the ground.

    The pumpkin vines in Nanzhi's yard were not spared either. The pumpkin vines that were growing well were already covered with injuries, and a fist-sized pumpkin that had grown had already been smashed to pieces and could not be eaten.

    "Our shredded tender pumpkin is gone, and we plan to let it grow for two days before picking it up and eating it." Zheng Ping said regretfully.

    The pumpkin vines he planted on the platform also grew out, and they looked good, with luxuriant branches and green leaves bigger than his face.

    But there was not a single pumpkin on the vine. Zheng Ping searched carefully along the vine several times, but he still couldn't find a single pumpkin, let alone a pumpkin, not even a flower bud.

    Nanzhi was not so discouraged, and directly picked a basket of tender pumpkins to fry and eat.

    "Can this be eaten?" The two had never eaten pumpkin whiskers before, and this was the first time they had eaten them.

    After experiencing various natural disasters, the two men in the family have learned a lot from Nan Zhi.

    "Why can't you eat it? Eat pumpkin whiskers if you don't have pumpkin. Don't waste it." It tastes good too.

    "Without you, we would have missed a lot of delicious food."

    Zheng Ping thought of the sweet August fried last time, and the pumpkin whiskers this time, all things he and Lu Xingyun didn't know they could eat before.

    During the few days when the hail was falling, the three of them turned over the ground again in the space and planted a round of sweet potatoes and potatoes.

    I originally wanted to plant rice, but I thought that the temperature would drop and snow soon. Although the cooling in the space is not as obvious as outside, it will also be affected by the outside temperature. At that time, the rice that is not warm enough may not grow. No more.

    Because of the assistance of machines, it is much easier than purely using human power outside.

    "Turn over the cabbage field again in the afternoon, plant a bunch of green vegetables and carrots, and plant some spinach and lettuce next to it." After this batch of cabbage is eaten, a batch of vegetables must be planted for winter.