Chapter 97

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 97

    Zheng Ping rummaged through the waste piles of space houses, and finally found a few useless rabbit furs, and built a warm kennel for the cub who couldn't open his three eyes.

    The little dog only had a few sparse hairs on its body, and it barked a few times in the nest. Its slightly trembling body huddled with its brothers, looking pitiful and cute. After a while, Erbao Maybe it was enough to eat enough, knowing that it was time for my son to eat, and finally came back to feed the three cubs.

    Nanzhi was relieved to see Xiaosanzhi's decent parents back. Then I went to the pigsty to check on the eleven piglets that had just been born. They were puffing and puffing in front of the sow and sucking milk hard together.

    After packing everything up, Nan Zhi took his family out of the space.

    After coming out, Dabao and Erbao visibly tensed up, no longer relaxing as in the space, and had to go out for a walk from time to time. The two big ones were closely guarded in front of the three small ones. Even if they were a little farther away, the three puppies were still within sight of the big and the second treasure.

    "I thought you guys were really so playful!" It turned out that I was clear in my heart and knew it was safe in the space.

    Nanzhi rubbed Dabao's head vigorously, leaving a hand of dog hair.

    There is no sunshine outside today, and the sun that came out a few days ago has disappeared again today. The clouds in the sky are a bit thick, floating around helplessly in the sky.

    Nanzhi looked at the nervous Dabao Erbao and the ignorant three little ones, and directly put this family in the space. The three small ones are not suitable for taking out, so they can rest assured when they go out in the space. Outside but also concerned about home.

    After packing up, Nan Zhi followed Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping down the mountain in raincoat and rain boots.

    Today their main activity is to go fishing down the mountain.

    The bottom of the mountain is full of water, and you can go down the mountain from anywhere, and you can catch fish.

    Nanzhi followed Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping, and chose a difficult mountain road to go down the mountain.

    "There are fewer people going this way, and there are fewer people fishing down the mountain." Lu Xingyun and Nan Zhi explained.

    Nan Zhi nodded, indicating that he understood.

    This year she hasn't caught fish by herself, the previous few times Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping went down the mountain to fish, this is her first time.

    As soon as he arrived at the foot of the mountain, Nanzhi found that there was no flat beach as a buffer zone for the ocean. The seawater had already submerged several trees at the foot of the mountain, leaving only the trunk and crown exposed.

    Connected to the sea is the area that used to be a hillside, and several other trees are half in the water and half on land.

    Nanzhi can still imagine the original scene when the sea was submerged here. Next to the half-submerged trees is a small hillside. The corn stalks were also washed away by the current.