Chapter 98

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 98

    In the next few days, the three of Nanzhi moved between these cubs, and after taking care of one, they had to disinfect the other.

    Most of the fish caught were put into the mouths of the sows at home, but the effect was also great. The body of the sow is so strong and full of milk. The piglets have lost their tenderness and weakness after birth, and they are all white and tender. In the pigsty, they only fight and fight with their mothers. , very energetic.

    Dabao and Erbao also thought about it, and decided to agree to give the puppies to Xu Wenhao, not just one, but three to each other.

    Nanzhi didn't know how the two couples negotiated, what was in the dog's mind, she could understand one or two, but they agreed to give all three little dogs to each other, and they didn't keep any of them.

    "Aren't you reluctant to part with them?" This is your own son!

    These three are all sons and none of them are daughters.

    "Woof!"

    "Reluctant to give away all my sons?" Nan Zhi hugged a black plush ball. This puppy has grown more and more cute these days, fluffy and comfortable to touch.

    "Wow, woof, woof!"

    What do you mean? Can't understand.

    "Company Commander Xu Wenhao is close, so it's very convenient to see them. Also, I think it's a bit annoying to take care of the baby by myself, so I want to find a free nanny to take care of the baby?" Lu Xingyun said calmly, scrubbing the clothes in his hands beside him.

    The mud marks on the clothes can't be rubbed off, and this kind of clothes that are extremely dirty after rolling in the mud can't be washed in the washing machine, so they can only be washed by hand.

    I poured a little laundry detergent on the stained area and continued to rub it with my hands.

    "Woof!" Looking at Lu Xingyun with bright eyes (you understand me!

    Nan Zhi's eyes widened, and her mouth became O-shaped, "Lu Xingyun, when did you learn Wang Xingyu? Can you understand Dabao?"

    "In the past two days, Dabao and Erbao have been peeping at Xu Wenhao and the others whenever they have time, their eyes are getting brighter and brighter, and Dabao is becoming more and more impatient with these three little brats who often bark at every turn. Make a reasonable guess." Lu Xingyun finally wiped the clothes off his hands, wrung out the water on them, and hung them to dry on the hangers.

    Zheng Ping picked up the eggs and put them in the usual egg bowl, "You guys are so smart!"

    Lu Xingyun heaved a sigh of relief. The white clothes were really hard to wash. Fortunately, the clothes his wife bought for him before the end of the world were big. Some of them are in dark colors, and the stains can't be seen clearly, which saves him the embarrassment that the clothes cannot be washed clean.

    "Woof!" Dabao turned around a few times and wagged his tail, indicating that what the other party said was very correct, and he deeply loved it.