Chapter 46

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 46

    "Company commander, do you have plastic film here?" Nanzhi asked suddenly.

    The vegetables on the cave platform didn't grow slowly, but she felt that those vegetables couldn't stand the cold, and several of them were frostbitten. I don't know if the company commander can get plastic film here, and go back to equip the vegetables at home.

    "Plastic film? We don't have it here. The planting area has that thing. Do you want plastic film?" The person in charge of the planting area is his brother, and he can find it if he wants it.

    "Yes, we want to grow some vegetables for our own consumption. Can you find them? We can exchange them with grain." Nanzhi didn't know people in the planting area, and it would be too troublesome to find the plastic film by himself. It should be very convenient to buy and sell.

    "Yes, yes, but we are not short of food. Do you still have any medicines? Just replace them with medicines." The medicines from them last time worked well, but they were almost used up, and he had to worry about where to find medicines.

    There are still a lot of medicines in Nanzhi's space, but she doesn't want to change them with medicines. How can a family store several boxes of medicines at home, lest the company commander find out that something is wrong.

    "We don't have much medicine." Nanzhi replied.

    The word "pity" was clearly written on the company commander's face.

    Nan Zhi didn't want to just give up, there were so many things in her space, and they could always find what they needed.

    "We still have a case of spirits at home, can I change the plastic film with you?" Nanzhi thought about the things in his space, and finally picked out something like wine.

    When she was buying wine, she bought dozens of boxes. Except for cooking meat dishes at home, she could use a little as seasoning, and the three of them usually didn't drink at all.

    The box of wine she opened has not even been used until now, and she has only used up more than two bottles. She doesn't feel bad about using a box of wine to replace the plastic film.

    The company commander's eyes lit up when he heard her mention the word wine. Wine is a good thing. It's hard currency now. It's been a while since I've seen it in the army. If he can have a box, the old Liu next door will be envious Sit up at two o'clock in the middle of the night and scold him.

    In such a cold weather, drinking alcohol can not only warm up the body, but also be used as a disinfectant, and it can be used to exchange supplies from other companies when necessary. He could only imagine how excited the monkey under him would be when he heard that there was wine.

    "You can change it, you can change it, how much wine do you have?" the company commander asked eagerly.

    Seeing the impatient look of the company commander, Nanzhi knew that he wanted it, so he thought for a while, "I can even out a box with twelve bottles of wine in it, and a bottle of wine seems to have seven or eight hundred milliliters. But my wine It’s not too expensive, it’s probably the kind that cost tens of dollars a bottle before the earthquake.” Get an inoculation first, so as not to cause unpleasant troubles when it happens, and she didn’t pay attention to the specific numbers, so she can only give a rough idea.