Chapter 82

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 82

    When Nan Zhi came home, she heard Lu Xingyun sigh every few minutes, and deliberately leaned into her ear, so Nan Zhi had to stop what she was doing.

    "What's the matter? Why are you sighing?"

    Although he roughly guessed that Nan Zhi had nothing to do with that man, he still couldn't resist the curiosity in his heart, wanting to know what happened between Nan Zhi and that man.

    "I'm just sighing because I don't know you well enough to care about you. For example, I never knew that there were relatives in your hometown. For example, if I knew who that person was just now, I could solve the trouble in advance, so you don't have to worry about it."

    Nan Zhi understood the subtext, rolled her eyes, and tortured her ears just for this shit.

    He told him if he wanted to know, and there was nothing shameful, "I'm frank, I'm not familiar with that person, so don't look at me like that.

    " The older one, but I don’t know him very well, the kind who doesn’t even say hello when we meet. When I was in school, this guy thought I liked him, which made me very uncomfortable. I studied hard and got admitted to a good university in our city. It is also his credit, what I thought at the time was that I had to study hard, otherwise I would go to a junior college in our county, and I would still encounter this mental retardation in college, which inspired me to study hard and make progress every day." Lu Xingyun

    got The answer I wanted, I finally felt relieved, and appeased my wife's anger that had risen again because of mentioning this person.

    "Okay, okay, don't mention him, let's go back first, go back and eat popsicles." Eating popsicles reduces the fire.

    The couple here went home to eat popsicles affectionately, but those women who were tied up in the countryside did not have such good luck.

    They were like goods, given away by these three deranged men to please the "religionists" who favored their development.

    This starts with Sun Meimei's sobriety.

    She is not a chaste woman, and she does not have such a high moral bottom line. Ever since these three men killed one of the captured women and refused to obey their women, she knew that these three were all desperadoes. , it is as normal to kill people as eating and drinking, and she knows that if she doesn't listen to them, there will be nothing good to eat.

    Unlike other women who were too frightened to do anything or resist, she took the initiative to join this so-called "Holy Emperor Sect" and said that she was willing to "save the world from fire and water" with these three men .

    In the next few days, their food was about to be squandered, so they planned to leave this dilapidated house and chose a village, a village with walls.

    This village was probably also afraid of being robbed, and a wall was built outside the village, which made the three people think that this was a good place to camp. After they robbed them, they didn't have to work hard to defend themselves.