Chapter 77

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 77

    The fields are full of traces of being turned over. After the moist soil in the field is turned over by a hoe, it will be evaporated and dry in a few minutes.

    The summer harvest of the entire Twinings City has been completed. Although there are many unexpected twists and turns along the way, overall, it can be regarded as a bumper harvest summer.

    Grandma Wei's family looked at the grain piled up at home, and she didn't know what mood she was in. It's not bad to say that I'm in a bad mood. It's not bad to have such a harvest when there are such natural and man-made disasters. But thinking about the food she planted in the village before, the harvest is more than double that of now, but now the harvest is not only less, but the effort is more than before, and I always feel uncomfortable.

    "Grandma, don't be emo, at least our family hasn't lost anything. Think about it, the food in many people's homes has been eaten by locusts." Grandma sighed, "I just think

    the quality of the food at home is not good, you see Looking at Nanzhi’s family, each sweet potato grows bigger, better than before, their family only has two acres of land, ours is more than twice that of theirs, and their food quantity is almost two-thirds of ours.”

    "Their family takes good care of them. I saw them often weeding and watering." Wei Junlang thought about Nanzhi's three members of his family, and these grains would be enough to eat, but Nanzhi is really good at growing grain.

    "We will work harder next year, and strive to grow two or three catties of sweet potatoes!"

    Nanzhi and Lu Xingyun, who are "expert at farming", have already arrived at the trading area.

    They usually come here every ten days to see what fresh goods are on the market or what they need. But most of the time there is no such thing as shopping.

    When they came to the trading area this time, they obviously felt that there was a lot more popularity here. Probably everyone had a bumper harvest, and they had surplus food in their hands to visit the trading area and buy things for the family.

    Walking into the trading area, Nan Zhi and Lu Xingyun were a little puzzled, as if they could faintly smell fried food.

    This kind of taste is very common in cities before natural disasters. There are shops selling fried snacks in the snack streets of every city, such as fried chicken fried crispy chicken fried chicken, marinated with salt and spices at home in advance, and then It was taken to the street and fried on the spot, and finally sprinkled with cumin and chili noodles. The intriguing fragrance, few people can resist it before the natural disaster.

    Although the taste of deep-fried food now has a lot less seasoning than the fried food before the natural disaster, in the eyes of citizens who have not eaten meat for several months and have not smelled such a large-scale seasoning bombardment, the appeal of this taste is simply It is several times higher than those fried foods before the natural disaster.

    Nanzhi has already seen several people swallowing their saliva and walking towards the source of the smell.

    Nanzhi's family just killed a pig two days ago, ate pig dishes, and fried pork suet. Now, they don't have much desire to eat this taste, but they are still very curious. Who is it at this time? Also come to sell fried food, really a big family.