Chapter 49

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 49

    The weather is too cold, and Nanzhi and the others are not worried about the issue of survival now, so the three of them are either growing vegetables in the space to feed pigs or wintering in the cave. Although they are occasionally busy, most of the time they are still flustered.

    Nanzhi was planting vegetables in the space today, and Lu Xingyun was helping out, and suddenly asked a question, "Isn't there so many vegetables in the garden, and there are also on the platform, why do I need to grow them?" At that time, Nanzhi was almost too tired to stand up straight, and wanted her to rest more.

    Nanzhi didn't think his question was stupid, instead he explained seriously, "It's too cold on the platform, although it's better to have a plastic film, but I always feel that if the temperature is lowered, those vegetables will be frozen to death, and they will grow too. It’s very slow. The weather conditions in the space are better, but you can’t plant one piece at a time, and they will all be ripe when they are ripe. If you can’t eat it, it will be wasted. After eating the vegetables, there will be nothing left to eat, so plant them in batches.” Lu Xingyun listened to

    Nanzhi What he said was not unreasonable, so he could only do more by himself and let her stand by and direct him.

    After pulling the grass in the field, the two of them accidentally heard the soft "baa" sound next to them. They turned around and found that there were two more lambs in the flock next to them. They were so small that they were almost as high as the thighs of adult sheep.

    "When did you have two more lambs?" Nan Zhi looked puzzled.

    Lu Xingyun was also confused, "How many days are there during Chinese New Year?"

    Only those few days they were so busy that they didn't pay much attention to the situation of the livestock in the space.

    All in all, this is a good thing! Having lambs proves that ewes have milk, and they can drink goat milk! There is also sweet and fragrant milk tea, which she hasn't had in a long time.

    Do whatever you want, Nanzhi doesn't know how to milk milk, so for his wife's milk tea, Lu Xingyun rolled up his sleeves and stepped forward.

    Because of the first improper operation, the ewe was squeezed and hurt, so the ewe kicked him restlessly, kicking Lu Xingyun, who was squatting on the grass unsuspecting at that time, and fell down.

    Nan Zhi hugged her belly and laughed so hard that she almost died of anger.

    Lu Xingyun saw that there was almost enough milk in the small bucket next to him, washed his hands in the nearby stream, walked to Nan Zhi who was still laughing, put his arms around her waist, and leaned close to her face, "Is it funny?"

    Nan Zhi felt a hint of danger, and leaned back, "Okay... um..." Then his mouth was blocked, and he could only make a little breathing sound. The soft panting made Lu Xingyun even more excited, and the strength on his arms slowly retracted. tight.

    ...

    Zheng Ping roasted sweet potatoes in the cave. Since he ate Nanzhi roasted sweet potatoes a few days ago, he also fell in love with the sweet and warm taste.