Chapter 86

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 86

    Because Nanzhi was the victim, Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping were the helpers who helped them eliminate this group of scourges, because they were able to bring the missing women back so quickly. Although some damage had been done, the lives of the girls were safe.

    In addition, the military government at this time did not have so many complicated procedures, and all the records were taken as evidence, so Nanzhi and the others went back directly.

    Before leaving, Lu Xingyun specifically asked how these people would be dealt with. Xu Wenhao looked back at the carload of people they captured. All of them were tall and strong, and the boss who was shot was even taller and fatter. I don't know how much blood and sweat robbed the common people to feed such a fat rat.

    "Don't worry, these people won't survive."

    This is his promise to Lu Xingyun, and also to the common people. After doing so many bad things, they can't escape even if they want to. They are gone. In this troubled world, it is not difficult to disappear one or two people.

    In troubled times, the law must be respected in order to shock people's hearts, otherwise everyone will break the law and discipline, and they don't have to do it.

    Lu Xingyun was roughly sure that his daughter-in-law was intact in the car, so he was able to discuss with Xu Wenhao how to deal with these people in such a calm manner. If something happened to Nanzhi, he would have gone crazy and sent that woman and these scumbags to him. killed.

    Nan Zhi squeezed Lu Xingyun's hand, melted the hostility around him a little, and said to Xu Wenhao, "Commander Xu, if possible, let those girls see a psychiatrist."

    When this kind of thing happened, she felt that those girls must feel uncomfortable, get sick, or even commit suicide. Although the villain has been caught, the damage they suffered cannot be regarded as nothing, and they can only make up for it afterwards.

    Xu Wenhao nodded. They used to have psychiatrists in the army, but now they seem to be raising chickens or pigs? When the time comes, go find it yourself and show these girls a look.

    Lu Xingyun led Nanzhi all the way back home, and closed the door when he got back to the room, Dabao, Erbao and Zheng Ping were all locked out of the door.

    Zheng Ping shrugged and stroked the two dog heads. At this time, he seemed a bit redundant here, "Come on, let's go to my room and give you jerky."

    Dabao Erbao still wanted to open the door, Zheng Ping took out the meat Gan, "Nanzhi has no time to talk to us at this time, let's go eat jerky."

    Dabao and Erbao looked back to make sure the door would not open, and finally followed Zheng Ping.

    The movement outside the door subsided, Lu Xingyun moved closer, looked at Nan Zhi's hands and then at his face, his face was serious.

    Knowing that the other party is still worried about him, Nan Zhi cooperates proactively. When the other party asks him to roll up his sleeves, he rolls up his sleeves, and when he asks to lift his clothes, he lifts up his clothes.