Chapter 76

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 76

    It was very lively tonight, the food tax collectors came and went many times, and Lu Xingyun's house was soundproofed, and he could hear the sound of ding ding dong dong in the corridor and downstairs from time to time.

    The car downstairs also turned on the headlights and delivered food many times. It seems that most people's harvest is good.

    When it was close to morning, the sounds outside gradually subsided.

    As soon as the blazing sunlight hit the ground, the weeds in the crevices of the rocks that had regained a little vitality at night wilted again.

    The three of Nanzhi stood in the space with serious expressions. They were neatly dressed, with a waterproof apron in front of them, yellow plastic gloves close to the shoulders on their hands, and waterproof rain boots on their feet.

    "Do you have any experience? I've never done it before, so I'm a bit flustered."

    "You don't know if I have experience?" Lu Xingyun gave Zheng Ping a supercilious look. They have never seen pig slaughtering since they were young in Dalian, let alone doing it themselves now.

    "I want to poke where I can die faster, and I feel a little uncomfortable after making it a painful death."

    "Feeding the pigs every day to feed the feelings?"

    "The neck, I remember that we kill pigs in our village by stabbing the neck."

    Nanzhi also has no experience of doing it herself, she has only seen it, and the only few wild boars she came into contact with have been killed by the family dogs, so there is no need for them to do it.

    "I've watched the video and the book, and it should be fine. Now we should tie the pigs to the stool. By the way, is the hot water on?" Although Lu Xingyun was a little uncertain, he was not worried, in case something happened What's the situation, isn't there still a big treasure and a second treasure?

    "It's burning." Zheng Ping went to add two more firewood.

    They emptied the freezer at home two days ago, and there were only a few pieces of wild boar and a leg of lamb left. In addition, they found that the belly of the sow at home was a little bulging, and they guessed that she was pregnant again.

    So the three decided to kill the pigs that consume a lot of food every day.

    Nan Zhi took an empty bucket, poured a lot of salt into it, and put it under the pig's neck to eat with some pig blood.

    "Be sure to poke it accurately, otherwise we won't have enough pig blood to eat." Nan Zhi instructed.

    "...I will try my best." Not sure.

    It wasn't a big mistake to be a butcher for the first time, except that the pig that weighed more than 400 kilograms almost broke away from the rope halfway through, but the three of them managed to kill the pig out stumbling.

    Because they had experience in dealing with wild boar meat once before, they are not considered blind people. In addition, Nanzhi lived in the village since childhood. Everyone kills pigs during the Chinese New Year. The process of butchering pigs and chopping pork is also quite clear, so although Lu Xingyun's operation is unfamiliar, Nan Zhi is guiding by the side, and there are no major problems.     Because they were standing relatively close to each other just now, the three of them were all splashed with blood, but it was not spilled on their clothes, and they were all covered by their aprons, so they were washed off with water.     The pig was already lying on the stool, lifeless, the three of them were not in a hurry, and now they could process the pork slowly at their own pace.     "Has the water boiled?" Nanzhi asked.     Zheng Ping lifted the lid of the cauldron next to him, and the water inside was already boiling, bubbling and steaming upwards.     "It's on."     The three of them kept pouring boiling water on the pig with a water ladle, and began to shave the pig's hair after it was scalded and softened.     After handling the pig hair, Zheng Ping took out the knife and prepared to disembowel the pig.     "Be careful, don't hurt the internal organs in the stomach."     "Okay."     After cutting off the pig's head, the body was cut open from the middle of the stomach, and the blue intestines and internal organs inside were steaming and falling out.     Nanzhi put these things in a large iron basin, and before dealing with the internal organs and intestines in the basin, he went to find a mask and put it on.