Chapter 68

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 68

    "Zi la zi la"

    During the cooking at night, the power went out again, and the rice steamed by the rice cooker still had soup and water, and the rice was also raw, so it was not edible at all.

    Nan Zhi could only pour out the rice from the rice cooker, and continue to heat the rice on the stove at home with charcoal fire to cook the rice.

    "What's going on? Why are there so many power outages recently?" Nanzhi waited until the meal was ready before turning on the automatic switch at home, and the electric light flashed twice.

    "Is there a problem with the circuit?" Lu Xingyun was also puzzled, and checked the circuit at home after discussing with Zheng Ping when he had time.

    Although the electricity came, the flashing appearance made the three of them sigh in their hearts. They always felt that the electricity at home was like a terminally ill patient, and it would completely hang up in the next second.

    In such an environment, Lu Xingyun said to Nan Zhi, "Go to bed early today, this light keeps flickering, hurting your eyes." Nan Zhi agreed, and went to the balcony to

    collect the dried peppers that were drying today. .

    After pinching, the crispy skin of a dried chili was shattered in Nan Zhi's hands.

    "It's done drying, go and get the plastic bags from the cabinet, and clean up these dried chili peppers." "

    Okay."

    Nanzhi will use the leftovers at home as a habit formed by seeing the tragedies after the end of the world in his dreams. Put the plastic bag in the cabinet and put it away, for fear that it will be used in the future.

    After all, there will be no manufacturers that produce these things in the future, and if you use one less, you will not be able to find plastic bags in the future.

    All three of them went to bed early that night, and woke up early the next morning.

    Nanzhi carried a small green bucket, and the two men in the family carried two plastic buckets and walked towards the river.

    At this time, many people in the community have already woken up. People fetching water from the river are coming and going to carry water to their homes. There are still people who have come and gone several times. They are already sweating, but they still don’t stop fetching water. footsteps.

    Next to it was a shirtless middle-aged man sitting on the curb with a bucket. There was a small cardboard next to it, which read "Help carry water, half a catty of grain per trip". The man was dripping with sweat and panting heavily. He had checked several times depending on the situation. It seemed that the market for this business was not bad.

    The three of Nanzhi were just pretending, they didn't plan to store water desperately, and went back after picking up water.

    At around eight o'clock in the morning, the door of 601 rang, and someone knocked on the door outside.