Chapter 57

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 57

    The meal that Nanzhi was waiting at home was getting cold, and the two of them hadn't come back yet, so they couldn't help but start to worry about what happened to them, and they had to go to the cave to have a look every few minutes.

    When it was close to noon, the figures of the two finally appeared on the mountain road, and Nan Zhi quietly breathed a sigh of relief.

    Nanzhi bought a small wooden table before the end of the world. It is foldable and not too big. It is very convenient and suitable for two or three people to eat.

    After setting the table and chopsticks, "Why did you come back so late? What happened?"

    Nan Zhi hung the scarf Lu Xingyun handed over to the side, and they went to the pot next to the stove to wash their hands and prepare for dinner.

    "We arrived at the station this morning and chatted with Company Commander Xu about selling chickens, ducks and pigs. The other party was very interested. Later, Brother Lu wanted it..." Lu Xingyun stepped on him, Zheng Ping cried out in pain, and then transferred

    automatically Topic, "Ahem, things went well today, but it took a while to exchange details with Company Commander Xu."

    Lu Xingyun was calm and gentle, "Why don't you eat it yourself first?"

    "Wait for you to eat together, I ate one in the morning Roasted sweet potatoes are not very hungry..." Nanzhi's voice was a little soft, and the drawn-out ending sounded a bit like coquetry, or she was acting coquettish unconsciously.

    "Next time you're hungry, eat first. Let's warm it up when we come back." Lu Xingyun wiped his hands dry, and touched her cheek, which was warm and satisfied.

    "Yeah."

    Today Nanzhi fished more than 20 shrimps in the space, put some salt in the pot and cooked them, and they turned red. Those who hadn't eaten meat for three days didn't have a single one left. There is still more than half a bowl of the vegetarian cabbage fried by Nanzhi. Sure enough, the meat is still delicious and the most popular.

    "We have already negotiated. The other party thinks that we need to confirm with my 'friend' the number of livestock to be sold. They want all of them. We just need to think about where to trade today." Lu Xingyun finished his meal, Peeling shrimp for Nanzhi.

    "Anywhere is fine, but for our safety, it's better to stay far away."

    The three of them thought about it, and finally decided to walk a little farther along the road at the foot of the back mountain, and then stop at any place, preferably around a populated village, and wait for Company Commander Xu to come over.

    "Do you want to go this afternoon?" Nanzhi also finished his lunch.

    "I don't need it today, we still need to discuss with our 'friends' today."

    Then the three of them cleaned up the leftovers, washed the dishes and pots, and sat by the stove to cool off.

    "Nanzhi, I'll go into the space to take a shower." Lu Xingyun said to Nanzhi with a normal expression while holding a black backpack in his hand.