Chapter 71

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 71

    Nan Zhi poked his head out of the car like a shady thief, but didn't realize that the person put the three boxes of "small umbrellas" into the space.

    In the middle of the journey, my ears turned red and I didn't even look at the box.

    Lu Xingyun looked at the "little tomato" in front of him with a funny face, why was he so shy, their legitimate relationship made him almost think that the two had an improper relationship.

    "Honey, let's go back and try the ultra-thin one?" Lu Xingyun purposely leaned into Nan Zhi's ear to tease her.

    Sure enough, Nanzhi's head was almost steaming, and he put his paw on Lu Xingyun's face, covering this handsome but vile face, "Don't say any more! If you say one more word, go back and blow up balloons!"

    Then It's not fun, Lu Xingyun immediately put on a serious face, "I'm wrong with my wife, let's go see what you want, and my husband will buy it for you."

    Nan Zhi hummed twice and got off the car, Lu Xingyun followed Nan Zhi. Feeling uncommonly comfortable on the road.

    "Is it your fault!"

    The man who suddenly appeared in front of him and questioned Nanzhi could be called Zhou Zheng, but the shadow in his eyes pulled his Zhou Zheng appearance down a lot, giving people the impression that he was not good. good.

    Nan Zhi and Lu Xingyun bought a few packs of seasonings after visiting the trading area. They were about to wait for Zheng Ping in the car when they were stopped by the "electricity thief" on the way.

    Nan Zhi thought it was funny, how could this person have the face to ask if it was their fault.

    "Who are you? What the hell are we doing? Why can't I understand what you're saying..." Nanzhi pretended not to know this person.

    "Don't pretend to be innocent here. You guys did the short circuit and burned the circuit in my house. I found out that the switch in the house was stuck." Li Jiangsheng gritted his teeth. His house has nothing now, not even a change of clothes. I couldn't even take out my clothes, and the clothes on my body hadn't been changed since the last time my house was burned. What's worse, every time I go out, I can see other people's hateful or speechless eyes, as if they saw something dirty.

    How could he, who had a high self-esteem, accept this.

    After much deliberation, it used to be fine, but now it suddenly caught fire, it must be the fault of this family.

    "Are you the family that caught fire on the first floor? What does it matter to us that your house is on fire? Your house is on the first floor, and ours is on the sixth floor. We helped put out the fire that day and used up all the buckets of water stored in the house. Thank you for forgetting us, why did you take revenge on us?" Zheng Ping also said with folded arms.

    The quarrels here have already attracted the attention of many people. Some of the onlookers are from the Nanzhi community, and they know what is going on. What's more, some people have taken the car from Nanzhi's house, so they are naturally inclined to Nanzhi. The whole family felt that Li Jiangsheng was making trouble for no reason.