Chapter 36

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 36

    Nan Zhi's guess was roughly correct, the family who was arguing was the one who was looking for Lu Xingyun to rent a house.

    The man's name is Li Jiangsheng, and his wife Wang Xin has a son. He rents the house on the eighth floor upstairs with a thousand catties of rice a year.

    Speaking of which, the person on the eighth floor is also an acquaintance of Nanzhi, the woman who got involved with someone else's husband, and the person who almost dragged Nanzhi into the water, named Sun Meimei. At that time, after hearing that the man's wife had called at the door, she slipped away while the man was arguing with Nan Zhi. The man who came up later was thrown away by the main room. Later, the woman's parents fell ill and divorced her husband, so she had no time to talk to her, so she was allowed to be at ease until now.

    After the earthquake, she was very uncomfortable. It was incomparable with the previous days, and she almost couldn't even eat.

    She can hook up with a man to buy her a house, and her own conditions are considered good, with a first-class face and figure. She deliberately hooked up with a small manager in the planting area next to her, and found her an easy job in the planting area, which made her life a little bit easier.

    After it rained, she couldn't get in touch with the small manager of her meal ticket, so she could only live on the little relief food. From the days when there were meat and vegetables every day to the days when there were biscuits and white noodles every day, and sometimes I could eat a big meal of white rice without even a cabbage. The family rented her house with a thousand catties of rice and a few catties of frozen meat.

    Although she doesn't really want others to live in the house, who can refuse a thousand catties of rice and meat in the current days of lack of clothing and food? Anyway, she can't.

    But when she woke up this morning, she found that a small packet of snack beef jerky was missing from the cabinet in the living room.

    In the past, she would not have noticed, but at this moment, she is counting those packs of snacks every day, thinking of eating a pack to satisfy her cravings when she can't bear it, and it is impossible to find that there is a pack missing.

    Walked two steps to the side, and sure enough, he saw that there were finished snack bags in the trash can next to him, his anger came up immediately, he grabbed the little boy who was squatting on the balcony next to him and playing with a car, looked at the corner of his mouth, and Unprocessed chili oil and sesame seeds.

    Sure enough, this little b boy ate her beef jerky.

    The boy's grandmother became anxious when she saw it, and pulled the struggling little boy behind her, "Why do you still bully the child as an adult? How shameless you are." Sun Meimei angrily slapped the hyaluronic acid and her face became stiff, "

    I Shameless? Who is shameless? Your child stole from me and I can’t teach him a lesson?”

    “Who stole from you? Don’t spit on people! My grandson is sensible and filial since he was a child, so it’s impossible for him to steal from you.” Liu Caifeng said with a mouthful He insisted that his grandson didn't steal anything from her.