Chapter 34

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 34

    It has been two days, and the rainfall does not seem to be decreasing at all. Bean-sized raindrops are crackling on the windows of the house, on the dry tree trunks in the distance, and on the pedestrians in the community, splashing pieces of water .

    Looking out from the window of Nanzhi's house, you can see the river flowing through Twining City. The water in it has been filled with more than half of the river's water from a dry state, and there are still dry wooden boards, various rags, and even floating on it. There are also various bones inside, which are rolling into the distance.

    There is a low place in their community, and water flows there, forming a small stream, which flows to the underground drainage system of the community at a very high speed.

    There have been many discussions on this matter in the forums of Twining City.

    Some people said that the home has already started to flood, although it has been dealt with, but if it continues like this, the home will be flooded sooner or later.

    There are also people who were greedy for cheap and didn't rent a house. Later, they could only rent a house in the basement. They had already entered the water and couldn't get it out because there were no extra houses. In the end, they had to be arranged to house earthquake victims. in the settlement point. I heard that there were rain leaks everywhere, not only crowded, but also very wet. In just two days, the small mushrooms had grown up.

    Nan Zhi sighed, this is the beginning, the rain will continue until around February, there is still more than a month left.

    Lu Xingyun was wearing an apron next to him and learning to cook. Since it rained heavily and he couldn't go out at home, he began to learn to cook at home. Hearing Nan Zhi sigh, he asked, "What happened to Zhi Zhi?"

    Nan Zhi honestly told the news he had read on the forum.

    He kept chopping vegetables in his hands, and turned his head to peck her cheek lightly, "Don't worry, we live on the sixth floor, so we won't be able to flood our house." Nan Zhi thought, yes,

    this Sometimes her own family can't be taken care of, and she still has the mood to care about other people's lives, and the current life is too comfortable.

    Started to heat up the pan and pour oil...

    comfortably mixed the sauce from the tomato beef brisket into the rice, her stomach was swollen from eating, and Lu Xingyun even rubbed it for her.

    "It seems that my cooking is not bad?"

    Nanzhi sat on the lazy sofa and replied with a smile. He will cook every day from now on!

    Lu Xingyun didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and pinched her slightly fleshy cheek.

    "Then I will cook in the future and try to turn you into a little spider (Zhi Zhu)"

    Nan Zhi hadn't reacted yet, and looked at him in a daze, why a spider? Shouldn't it be a pig?

    Lu Xingyun was almost killed by her cuteness, leaned over and kissed her hard, touched her face and said, "Why are you so cute? What if I was cheated away?"