Chapter 75

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 75

    The road to the private plot in the suburbs was very lively, with people coming and going, some carrying baskets, some carrying buckets at home, and some carrying bamboo baskets, all heading in one direction.

    When we arrived at Nanzhi in the car, we found out why Aunt Wei's family was not in a hurry two days ago, but they had to wait until these two days to collect the grain in the field in a hurry.

    "The day before yesterday, a family's corn field suddenly caught fire. Because the corn stalks were too dry, it couldn't stop burning. It also burned several corn fields, and the dry sweet potato vines and potato stalks on the ground were all without exception. It started to burn."

    "Is it burning? Someone set it on fire?" Nan Zhi asked with a frown.

    "I don't know if it's true. The higher-ups are also very serious about the burning of grain. It is said that they even sent people to investigate. Let me tell you, what's the use of investigating later? All the corn in the field was burnt, even Not a single corn stalk was left. Old Liu’s corn field was burnt down, but fortunately his family planted very little corn, and most of the sweet potatoes and potatoes they planted could not be burned in the soil. Some families were unlucky. Most of the crops in the village are gone, it’s a pity that it’s a hard work in the spring, I don’t know if there is no food this winter, they can’t make it through..." The three of

    Nanzhi finally knew what happened during the two days they were away. It was a fire. No wonder so many people rushed to collect the grain in these two days. They should be afraid that something might happen to the grain in the field, so they can get it home early and feel at ease.

    Wei Junlang read the posts on his mobile phone in the car, the first few pages were all discussing why the fire broke out.

    There are conspiracy theories, saying that some people who didn't grow food saw other people's food growing well, and he was jealous, so he set fire to destroy or the family that was first ignited had conflicts with others. The crops were set on fire for revenge.

    These two statements have won the support of most people. The following hundreds of floors are all scolding the man who burns the fire, saying that he can't vent his anger with the grain in the field... Wei Junlang is reading the comments on the Internet

    , Several people in Nanzhi also discussed in full swing.

    "It can't be that someone set the fire on fire. When the fire started, it was broad daylight. If you go out during the day, your skin will fade if you get sunburned, and it will be very painful." Wei Junming yelled loudly.

    "Don't cut in on the children when adults talk!" Aunt Wei patted her youngest son, trying to make him quiet down, and her head hurt from yelling in her ear.

    "This person is so funny. It's the XX century. He died early in the morning, and he said that this is a punishment from God. It is because we don't believe in and respect the Holy Emperor. This is the punishment given to us by the Holy Emperor. Tsk, cerebral palsy, by the way, Holy Emperor What is the emperor? What kind of pheasant sect is the Holy Emperor Sect, have you heard of it?"