Chapter 17

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 17

    The next morning, Nanzhi's doorbell rang, and as soon as he opened it, he saw the person who received him when he was shopping yesterday.

    "Miss Nan, the things you bought have arrived. If you have any questions, you can contact me. My job number is XXX."

    Nanzhi remembered that Lu Xingyun also bought clothes for her, so he took the shopping bag in her hand and went home. .

    Unexpectedly, after this one left, another one came within a short while...

    After a whole morning, the living room of her house was almost full of things, and the doorbell stopped ringing.

    Nanzhi knocked on the opposite door.

    After waiting for a while, Lu Xingyun opened the door. As soon as Nanzhi opened the door, she saw a living room that was even messier than her house, and felt a little funny, "Why did you buy me so much?" "Isn't it right? I bought

    everything , I can’t return it anymore.” Lu Xingyun said with a smile, “If you are sorry, please treat me to a few more meals.”

    Nanzhi stopped being polite, and she really benefited, and prepared a meal for him at noon that day Feast.

    Lu Xingyun was still tiring to pack the clothes he bought.

    On November 7th, a strange scene appeared on the Internet, and there may be many omens given by nature, but few people discovered it.

    Crowds of frogs came out of some grass or puddles, blocking the cracked cement road one by one. Some frogs may feel that the cement road is very hot, so they climbed onto their companions.

    The person who took the video also picked up a lot of food to cook at home, and even teased in the video, "In such a hot day, I thought the frogs were all dead, but I didn't expect them to gather together. Oops , I didn’t expect that frogs would gather together to XX, and there are three Ps and four Ps, I’ve learned a lot. I didn’t expect it to be cheap for me, brothers, I’ve had a good meal today!”

    Originally, some people wondered why there were so many frogs on the hot stamping road, but the colorful words said by the man in the video diverted the topic. Some people even speculated that these frogs were all caught by men. The following scolded him for not caring for wild animals, and some people thought it was a man who wanted to gain traffic and asked him to work in XX film company.

    However, Nanzhi knew that this was a little bit of kindness given to them by nature, warning them of future disasters, but they were not taken seriously, and were used as a key to gain traffic.

    When everyone didn't pay attention, a global earthquake was coming soon!

    On the night of November 9th, Nan Zhi didn't go out. Now her whole body was trembling slightly, even her teeth were chattering, and her heart hit her thin flesh.

    As the time drew nearer, she became less and less confident and began to doubt herself. She wasn't sure if she had remembered correctly, whether it was the earthquake that happened today, or whether it was this neighborhood. Where should she go, outside or at home? Yes, she has space, and she's going to hide in space. Entering the space from the outside may be seen by others, and entering the space from home is the safest...     After thinking about it, Nan Zhi finally chose to stay in the space. Doing it all over again is already a gift from God, and she can no longer use it. I bet my life on the uncertainties in those memories.     After sending a message to Lu Xingyun and confirming that he was in a safe place outside, she entered the space from eleven o'clock in the evening.     The animals inside seemed to sense some omen, and were very disturbed. Because they were all surrounded by nets, they could only scream on the spot, and didn't even eat the food they were fed at night...     She sat with her arms around her knees until after five o'clock, and the back of her fair hand had been unconsciously scratched with bloodstains . Feeling that the danger has passed, she wants to go out and have a look. Sitting here again, the anxiety in her heart tortured her all the time.     As soon as she appeared in her living room, Nanzhi felt the earth shaking.     The decorations on the crystal chandelier on the roof are falling down one by one, and the cabinet next to it is barely maintaining a precarious balance. The sofa in the middle of the living room has already slipped to the corner of the living room.