Chapter 62

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 62

    In the past few days when Lu Xingyun was recuperating, the residents of their building came back one after another.

    The most unlucky ones are the ones downstairs. The people in Nanzhi can hear the scolding downstairs every day, "You didn't listen to the upstairs when I asked you to buy it. For two old things, look at the wardrobe now. It's all soaked, what do you use?"

    "Blame me? Didn't you say that the power outage upstairs is troublesome?" ... "

    There

    are moss and mildew all over the wall, how to clean it?"

    ...

    "A stench, Do you still have air freshener at home?"

    "No, the perfume is gone, probably washed away by the water."

    ...

    The community is getting more and more lively, and the people coming and going are overwhelming the community that was still cold a few days ago Added a lot of popularity.

    Lu Xingyun got tired of staying at home, so he and Nan Zhi went out for a walk after dinner. Hearing several families say that their home was violently opened, the door lock was broken, and everything disappeared, followed by cursing at the thief, several rational families began to ask where there is a door lock or a good door. Change.

    Nan Zhi and Lu Xingyun looked at each other, guessing that what the other party was talking about was probably the few people they had dealt with. Then they continue to enjoy this peaceful moment as if they don't know anything.

    Within a few days, the people who finished the land selection couldn't wait to inspect their own land to see how the place, soil quality, and even the neighbors next to them were.

    Those who are experienced have already found a hoe to dig the soil. Although it can be planted directly without turning over, the ground that has been loosened will produce more grain with higher quality.

    Originally, Zheng Ping and Lu Xingyun were the main task of plowing the ground and planting grain. After Lu Xingyun was injured, he fell on Zheng Ping and Nan Zhi. Although Lu Xingyun could follow suit, his back began to ache the day he finished hoeing. Nan Zhi and Zheng Ping stopped him if he wanted to go.

    Fortunately, they didn't have much land, and the two of them finished the job in only three days.

    The two of them had a hard time these three days, and it wasn't until they did it themselves that they realized how time-saving and labor-saving helpers the machines in their space were.

    Getting up early and being greedy for night to manually hoe the ground, Nanzhi didn't want to move his tired fingers. After returning home, he just wanted to lie on the bed and rest, which made Lu Xingyun feel so distressed. On the last day, Lu Xingyun went to help for a while before rushing to the third It's time to call it a day.

    The family next to their field sat in a row by the road and watched Nanzhi and Zheng Ping dig the ground. Nanzhi looked at it strangely at first, thinking they were watching a joke between himself and Zheng Ping. After they finished their work, they hurried over to ask the three of Nanzhi to borrow a hoe, and then they understood what the other party was thinking.