Chapter 15

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 15

    After leaving the milk tea shop, there were few people on the street, and they were all enjoying the coolness in the shade on the sidewalk. Nanzhi looked at his phone, it was already half past six.

    Looking at the sun still hanging in the sky, she sighed. She saw that the cloud floating in the sky was distorted. Sure enough, after a few days of good life, the old friend of the sun in the dream followed.

    She felt thirsty, so she found another milk tea shop and bought two cups of milk tea with ice in her hands.

    There is nothing else in the university town, but there are especially many shops for eating and drinking. After the weather changes, there are more milk tea shops. Nanzhi found the milk tea shop without walking two steps.

    She ignored what Lu Xingyun had just told her to wait for him in the store, and she wanted to find him in the supermarket.

    If she didn't look for him, the milk tea in her hand would not taste good after it melted.

    Entering the supermarket, both sides of the road inside are full of old people who come in to use the air conditioner. Most of them bring a small bench with them, holding a cattail fan in their hand, sitting on the stool and fanning, squinting their eyes and taking a nap.

    Nan Zhi didn't have to find a way to get into the supermarket, as there was room for her among the old people.

    She took a sip of the iced milk tea, the sweet and rich taste and the springy pearls made Nanzhi take a comfortable breath.

    She will buy a few packs of tea later, and then she will make milk tea at home. What kind of tea is the best for making milk tea?

    Nanzhi drank milk tea and strolled leisurely in the supermarket, looking at this one and wanted to buy it, and that one was also good. Finally, thinking about the little money he had left, he only bought a few packs of cheap tea leaves and a cattail fan.

    She met Lu Xingyun in the seafood area, and handed him a cup of milk tea in her hand, "Here, I don't pick and pick like you, this is not bought at half price, drink it while there is still ice in it, I just I asked for three candies for you, so it must be to your liking." Having been with him for a long time, I know that he doesn't like sweets very much.

    Lu Xingyun took the milk tea and drank it in three minutes, "I'm just thirsty."

    "Are you done?"

    "Well, we can go home after shopping."

    Lu Xingyun liked to hear her say "we" and "go home", as if they were already together.

    The two were discussing what to buy, and Nan Zhi was at the side giving him some suggestions, and unconsciously, more than an hour had passed.

    When the two came out, it was more than eight o'clock and close to nine o'clock, and the sun was about to disappear, leaving only a little peripheral light hanging in the sky. Because the time was up and the electricity stopped, the two of them walked to the car with a few large bags of things in their hands.