Chapter 26

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 26

    Once the business is completed, the rest is much easier to deal with. One after another, people came forward to rummage for what they wanted, some bought salt, some bought dried noodles, and there was only one village, and the inventory in their cars was almost gone. half.

    They continued to drive inward along this country road, and two hours later they reached another village.

    They also bought a lot of food in the car of the three of Nanzhi.

    At noon, the three of them set up a pot in the nearby bamboo forest, planning to make lunch in the wild.

    "The rest in the car are snacks." Nanzhi asked.

    "Yes, the sales of salt, sugar, condiments and convenience foods are pretty good, and there are not many people buying small snacks like biscuits, buns, and dried beans." Zheng Ping was cleaning up the remaining supplies in the trunk.

    "Is there already several hundred catties of rice?" Nan Zhi made a rough estimate.

    "There are six hundred and fifty catties, and there are five hundred and eighty catties of unhulled ones. The rest are shelled, and they will not be stored for long, so they have to be vacuum packed at home. There are also thirty catties of cornmeal and twenty catties. Beans." Zheng Ping glanced at his mobile phone, he had a record and reported the exact number.

    Nanzhi bought a vacuum packaging machine, and now uses that machine to store grain, and the effect is not bad.

    "It's not enough. According to the weather, it will definitely be an unpredictable winter. We have to prepare early and store more food." Nanzhi said deliberately.

    Zheng Ping thought, "How can there still be winter in such a hot day?"

    But subconsciously felt that what Nanzhi said made sense, so he said, "Then we can look for anything we can use on the way back. Come to the countryside to exchange food."

    Lu Xingyun lowered his eyebrows and stared at Nan Zhi to help her light a fire.

    Zheng Ping was restless, and volunteered to collect firewood. Nanzhi and Lu Xingyun were cooking together, and the ambiguous atmosphere of being alone almost overflowed.

    After Zheng Ping disappeared, Lu Xingyun raised Nan Zhi's head that was blowing sparks on the ground with one hand, kissed her on the face, and then lowered his head to start a fire.

    Nan Zhi was at a loss for a moment, seeing that he was cooking naturally without looking at him.

    Nanzhi also pretended to be calm and took out a few boxes of self-healing pots.

    Pick off the leaves of the two cabbages one by one, and prepare to take them to the river to wash.

    The river here can no longer be called a river, there is only a little water flowing in the middle, and Nanzhi can jump directly with one foot.

    After washing the cabbage leaves, just before returning to the camp, Zheng Ping hurried back, holding a small bundle of firewood tightly in his hands.