Chapter 16

Chapter 16 She promised so quickly, Pei Zhou turned...

    With the last throwing result, Lin Chuge was very lucky to enter the final in eighth place. Although the final was clearly at the end of the day, Fang Ningyun did not perform well and had no results. She finally won the seventh place, and Xu Luoluo won the first place with extra effort.

    At the end of the game, the two passed by Fang Ningyun with their heads up and their chests up.

    Xu Luoluo smiled and said, "I didn't expect someone to be such a waste! He failed three times!"

    Fang Ningyun was holding her breath.

    Now stimulated by Xu Luoluo's words, she was so angry that she tore off the athlete's number cloth and left the stadium.

    Lin Chuge and Xu Luoluo went back to the auditorium arm in arm to rest.

    Recalling Fang Ningyun's targeting on the way, she asked in a low voice, "Luoluo, do you feel something is wrong?"

    Xu Luoluo asked, "What's wrong?

    " Me."

    "But I haven't offended her before."

    She wondered, "Besides, I'm a rookie, aren't I pretty good? Don't the people in their class have more opportunities?"

    Xu Luoluo nodded after hearing this: "Indeed, Thinking about it this way, she is a bit strange."

    Lin Chuge said: "That's right." Xu

    Luoluo tried her best to analyze Fang Ningyun's problem, but she was not sure: "Could it be because of that time?"

    Lin Chuge: "Which time? "

    It was the time when You Xuan, she and some people came to our class to make trouble for Shen Xueyao." Xu Luoluo said to Lin Chuge, "Didn't you, me and Song Bonian stand up to speak for Shen Xueyao at that time?" Did she feel that she lost face at that time, so she was unhappy?"

    Lin Chuge couldn't understand: "But didn't we just say a few words of justice?"

    "I can't, it's reasonable for them to slander people casually."

    Xu Luoluo said: "Then I really don't know. I can't think of anything else except that one time."

    Lin Chuge thought about it, and sighed softly: "Forget it, leave her alone."

    "Luoluo, you Today is awesome!"

    She turned to praise her best friend, "It's too competitive, I won the first place directly!"

    Xu Luoluo raised her tail: "That is, we can't be underestimated, we really think that there is no one in our third class." Nah."

    "Last year I clearly let them!"

    "Yes, yes!"

    Lin Chuge complimented her cooperatively, "Xu Luoluo is the best!"

    The two happily returned to the third class and were divided into classes amidst the quarrel. I sat down in the vacant seat in the auditorium, and unexpectedly someone handed me water and said at the same time: "Congratulations for winning the first and seventh places in the class!"

    Lin Chuge and Xu Luoluo looked up together.

    It's Shen Xueyao.

    Lin Chuge was taken aback.

    Xu Luoluo had already accepted the mineral water happily: "Thank you, you performed really well yesterday."

    Lin Chuge lowered his eyes and said, "Thank you."