Chapter 13

Chapter 13 is careless, careless.

    The student cafeteria is full of people coming and going, and it is unavoidably noisy.

    Sitting at Fang Ningyun's table not far from Pei Zhou was exceptionally quiet.

    Fang Ningyun saw this scene in her eyes, and squeezed the spoon tightly in her hand, her companions all fell silent.

    But the girl at the next table drifted over to talk about each other.

    "Hey? Is that Pei Zhou?"

    "Who is the girl opposite him?"

    "Let me see—it seems to be Lin Chuge from class three."

    "Class three? Did Pei Zhou come from class six these two days?" Transferred to the third class?"

    "Yes!"

    "Oh my god, what you said...is it possible..." "

    These two are tricky."

    "But isn't Lin Chuge and Song Bonian on a very good relationship?"

    " Who knows."

    "Song Bonian and Lin Chuge are just friends."

    "Anyway, I've never seen Pei Zhou being so polite to a girl, have you ever seen one?" "

    No..."

    "It's really the first time, Wow! I want to hold my melon and eat it slowly!"

    Not many people know about Fang Ningyun's rejection of Pei Zhou's birthday gift, except for a few close friends around her, only Pei Zhou's brother who happened to be there at the time clear. At this moment, the few people who have a good relationship with Fang Ningyun all remembered that incident, and they couldn't help but secretly look at her.

    Such an expensive gift, Pei Zhou didn't even look at it, let alone accept it.

    In contrast, how can Pei Zhou's attitude towards Lin Chuge be explained clearly by a good temper?

    Although several people thought so, they all chose to keep their mouths shut seeing Fang Ningyun who had a very bad expression on his face.

    Fang Ningyun was no longer in the mood to eat, picked up the plate and left without saying hello with a gloomy face.

    Lin Chuge and Pei Zhou knew nothing about what happened here.

    After they had lunch, they came out of the student cafeteria. Lin Chuge followed behind Pei Zhou.

    Pei Zhou didn't know.

    But even if he turned to the men's bathroom, Lin Chuge didn't even look at it and wanted to follow him.

    Pei Zhou turned around to block her: "You don't have eyes?"

    Lin Chuge, who didn't understand what it meant, looked at him cutely: "Huh?"

    Pei Zhou pointed to the signboard of the men's bathroom.

    Lin Chuge glanced over, smiled mischievously, withdrew his feet, and took two steps back: "I'll wait for you outside."

    Pei Zhou stayed in the bathroom for five minutes, thinking to wait for Lin Chuge to leave before going out.

    In the sixth minute, Lin Chuge's WeChat message came over.

    Pei Zhou clicked to take a look.

    Heh, two pictures of pennants.

    Pei Zhou cursed in a low voice, stubbed out the cigarette in his hand, washed his hands and went out.