Chapter 14

Chapter 14 Wouldn't it be nice to be the heroine's gold master father...

    The technical exchange with the class next door was over, and the people on both sides dispersed to go to rest.

    Just as Pei Zhou sat down on the steps, a group of female students rushed up and offered water to him.

    Lin Chuge originally wanted to give him drinks and water.

    Seeing that he was surrounded by groups, he hesitated and did not go forward for a while.

    Xu Luoluo was the first to be unhappy: "Chuchu, go quickly, otherwise why spend money on water?" She said, pulling Lin Chuge away from the people surrounding Pei Zhou, pushing Lin Chuge to sit next to Pei Zhou Next, I also sat down next to Lin Chuge, as natural as possible.

    "Let's go, let's go."

    Xu Luoluo smiled at the female students who surrounded him, "There is no shortage of water or drinks here." The

    female students withdrew their hands hesitantly, after all, Pei Zhou had been refusing to pick them up. It's embarrassing to hold things all the time.

    After that, the group of people who came together dispersed one after another.

    Lin Chuge felt that Xu Luoluo was too straightforward.

    Especially at this moment, she was sitting beside Pei Zhou, so close that she could smell the perfume on Pei Zhou.

    It was she who sprayed it on him at noon.

    The base note is a light green tea flavor with a steady sandalwood fragrance, which smells very pleasant and durable.

    Lin Chuge was stunned for a moment, and suddenly his hand was empty.

    The bottle of mineral water was taken away by Pei Zhou, and he directly unscrewed the bottle cap and poured most of the bottle.

    "It's kind of conscientious." After Pei Zhou finished drinking the water, he twisted the cap and put the mineral water bottle back into *Singer Lin Chu. Seeing that she didn't know what she was thinking, Pei Zhou said, "I'll teach you two questions at noon. It's not too much to drink your bottle of water now, is it?" Lin Chuge reacted, shaking his head with a smile: "Not too much, I bought it for you

    originally After

    finishing speaking, she held up the other bottle of drink, "Ice Coke?"

    Pei Zhou raised his eyebrows: "Later."

    He quickly returned to the basketball court and continued training with other students.

    After Pei Zhou left, Xu Luoluo poked Lin Chuge's face with his finger and asked, "Chuchu, why are you blushing?"

    Lin Chuge couldn't hear the joke in her words?

    She tried to stay calm, and snorted softly: "Xu Luoluo, are you proud? Tickets for the next concert?"

    Xu Luoluo quickly surrendered: "Don't dare, I know I was wrong."

    Lin Chuge did not continue this topic .

    She put the ice coke and mineral water aside, looked at Pei Zhou on the basketball court with her chin resting, and thought about other things.

    ...

    After the physical education class was over, everyone returned to the classroom one after another.

    Wang Zhi, the sports committee member who brought back the sports event registration form, talked about the event registration on the podium.