Chapter 38

Chapter 38 There must be a demon when things go wrong. ...

    Lin Chuge returned home with the gift.

    Chi Haiyin took a look and asked with a smile: "Who is here to give you a special gift so late?"

    Lin Chuge replied with a smile: "It's a classmate."

    "Dad, Mom, I'll go upstairs first." After a word from her parents, she carried Pei Zhou's gift back to her room.

    There is heating in the villa. Although Lin Chuge didn't stay outside for too long, some snowflakes fell on his body. As soon as I entered the house, those snowflakes turned into snow water, and the water droplets hung on the clothes and hair ends. After putting everything on the table, she didn't bother to pat the water droplets on her body.

    Lin Chuge straightened her hair and glanced at the clock on the wall.

    It's a quarter past nine.

    It is indeed a little late...

    so late, Pei Zhou came to give her a gift.

    Lin Chuge thought that he left in such a hurry that the two of them didn't have time to say anything.

    It's really like - if you come to give a gift, it's really just a gift, and nothing else exists.

    Taking off his down jacket, Lin Chuge sat down and opened this sudden gift. Inside the gift bag is a red gift box full of delicacy. When the gift box is opened, there is a card with Christmas blessings, and then there is a women's watch lying quietly in the crowd of Christmas wreaths.

    The strap of pink alligator leather, the dial is the same pink.

    She also knows that this watch is a sapphire glass mirror, which can be deeply waterproof.

    Also includes the price.

    Lin Chuge pursed his lips and studied the gift in front of him for a moment, and instead of choosing to try it on, he sent a message to Pei Zhou.

    A watch worth about 40,000*... If you want to be honest, it is not expensive in the drawer she specially stores watches in, and she even has many watches that are much more expensive than it. However, she and Pei Zhou didn't seem to have the relationship to give each other gifts of this magnitude.

    If it was given to her by her parents.

    Or if her aunts, grandparents and other well-connected elders give it to her, she definitely has no burden to accept it.

    But Pei Zhou was different after all.

    Lin Chuge felt that the gift was unreasonable, so he sent a message to Pei Zhou.

    ...

    Pei Zhou stuffed the presents and left in a cool way. When his phone vibrated, he was sitting in a taxi going home.

    Take a look, the message is from Lin Chuge.

    Lin Chuge said that the gift was too expensive and she couldn't accept it.

    Pei Zhou's face was calm, he poked his phone casually, and returned a few messages.

    [Pei Zhou: "Don't worry."]

    [Pei Zhou: "It's all Pei Huafeng's money, as you said before, it's not for nothing."]

    [Pei Zhou: "You should be the thank you for what happened before. ”]

    Later, he accepted the 200,000 card.

    Although the first sum was not spent until today, Lin Chuge was right, if he didn't spend it, someone else would spend it.