Chapter 71

Chapter 71 "Pei Zhou, you really know how to comfort people. …

    They sent Shen Xueyao home together before going home separately.

    It was already past seven o'clock in the evening when Lin Chuge arrived home.

    What happened today made her feel a little heavy. When she stepped into the villa, she realized that the atmosphere at home was not right.

    There was a faint sobbing sound in the living room, and they were talking in a low voice.

    This voice seemed to belong to her aunt...

    Lin Chuge realized later that it might have something to do with her uncle's cheating, and then heard her mother ask: "Chu Chu is back?" Haiyin came out of the living room and whispered, "Chuchu, let's go upstairs and do your homework first. Mom has something to do here." "

    Yeah."

    Lin Chuge nodded without asking, and went straight back to the room across the living room.

    She glanced at it quietly.

    The one in the living room is indeed her aunt... just not sure, is it that one?

    Lin Chuge returned to the room with his thoughts in mind, took off his schoolbag, sat in front of the desk, and habitually took out exercise books, homework books and the like and put them on the desk one by one. It's a pity that she couldn't calm down, she didn't do her homework, and was aimlessly scrolling through today's various news with her mobile phone.

    Until half an hour passed.

    There was the roar of a car starting downstairs, and Lin Chuge dropped the phone and hurried to the balcony.

    The little car that couldn't even capture the exhaust fumes belonged to her uncle's family.

    Lin Chuge confirmed that her aunt was gone, and ten minutes later, she came out of the room and went downstairs.

    Chi Haiyin sat on the sofa in the living room as before.

    She walked over, sat down next to Chi Haiyin, and called out in a low voice: "Mom."

    Chi Haiyin turned his head to look at her daughter, reached out and touched her head and said subconsciously, "It's okay."

    Lin Chuge shook her hand. Holding his mother's hand, he asked in a low voice, "What's wrong with Auntie?"

    Chi Haiyin hesitated a bit, but did not tell Lin Chuge immediately.

    Lin Chuge didn't urge her, just looked at her with a pair of eyes, patiently, and didn't rush to continue asking.

    In fact, she knew Chi Haiyin would tell her.

    Even if it was an adult's business, but in their small family, they would never deliberately avoid her.

    Because her mom thinks it's a way of learning and growing too. See more, understand more, if there is such an event, when she encounters it herself, it will be less likely to be confused and be fooled by others casually.

    "Chuchu, your aunt wants to divorce your uncle."

    After a long while, Chi Haiyin said, "It was your uncle who made a mistake, and mother intends to support your aunt's decision."

    Lin Chuge asked carefully: "Uncle, did he... What's wrong?"

    "He cheated." Chi Haiyin said, "I didn't shoulder the responsibilities that a husband should have."