Chapter 78

Chapter 78 Winning the flag, going to glory, a...

    A few days before the college entrance examination, Chi Haiyin let Pei Zhou live at home because he knew that there was basically no one in charge of him except his grandma and grandfather. He and Lin Chuge's exam room are in the same school, so it is more convenient to go to the exam together, and someone can take care of the food, so there is no need to trouble the two old people.

    Pei Zhou originally thought this was too abrupt.

    Reluctantly, he really wanted to go to the examination room with Lin Chuge, and Lin Chuge kept acting like a baby, so he agreed.

    Ever since Lin Chuge was kidnapped during the summer vacation of the second year of high school, Pei Zhou suffered from "sequelae". In the third year of high school, most of the time, he would send Lin Chuge home after school, and from time to time he would pick her up at Lin's house in the morning.

    Lin Chuge and Pei Zhou talked about this once.

    She thought it was too hard for Pei Zhou to look like this, after all, she had a driver who could pick him up.

    But Lin Chuge was still easily defeated in front of Pei Zhou.

    Because Pei Zhou said that he was afraid.

    Although none of them deliberately mentioned what happened that day and night, or how they felt at that time, Lin Chuge knew that they would not be much better off than they were then. When Pei Zhou showed inner weakness, she couldn't say no to it. So, she accepted Pei Zhou's daily company.

    That heavy black motorcycle accompanied them almost throughout their senior year of high school.

    When she is free, Pei Zhou will take her through the streets and alleys of the city, which is also an indescribable joy.

    Two days before the college entrance examination, the school asked the students to review and rest at home.

    Pei Zhou also followed Chi Haiyin's suggestion, simply packed up his things, moved into Lin's house, and made adjustments in advance.

    Lin Chuge's parents are very easy-going, and they are also very polite to Pei Zhou.

    Pei Zhou lived in Lin's house, and he could see Lin Chuge before going to bed early in the morning, and the feeling was very different.

    They obviously said good night in the living room, and went back to their rooms, lying on the bed, still hugging their mobile phones and chatting for a while, saying good night again. For Pei Zhou, just thinking about Lin Chuge in a place where he could see him within a minute if he wanted to was enough to make him happy.

    The first day of the college entrance examination.

    Chi Haiyin asked her aunt to prepare fried eggs, soy milk and fried dough sticks for breakfast.

    Fried eggs and fried dough sticks are placed on the plate, specially placed in the shape of a hundred points.

    Lin Chuge walked into the restaurant, took a look and couldn't help laughing: "Mom, our perfect score is not 100." "

    If such a score is really tested, it can only mean that we are not performing properly."

    "I want to cry There's no place to cry."

    Chi Haiyin also laughed: "The implication of a full score is that I don't really want you to only take the test with 100 points." "

    If you think it's not good, then withdraw first."