Chapter 47

Chapter 47 Pei Zhou asked: "If it's a hint...

    Pei Zhou and Lin Chuge went back to the villa and washed their hands. They thought it was cold outside, so they sat on the sofa in the living room and watched TV. This is Pei Zhou's grandparents' house. He felt that he was the host, and Lin Chuge was the guest, so he sent the fruit plate on the tea table to Lin Chuge like snacks.

    Lin Chuge was not polite to him, and tasted them one by one.

    Halfway through the taste, he smiled and said to Pei Zhou, "You can eat it too."

    Pei Zhou wasn't keen on these, so he ate a few of them casually, and then sat on the sofa and played with his mobile phone. Lin Chuge, who was a little distance away, was eating fruit snacks, playing with his mobile phone, and listening to TV programs. When he heard the funny parts of cross talk sketches, he was always amused.

    "Come and grab the red envelopes in the group."

    After a long silence, Lin Chuge greeted Pei Zhou.

    Both of them are in groups with two.

    A large group in the class, and a small group with Song Bonian, Xu Luoluo and Shen Xueyao.

    Pei Zhou, who was playing with his mobile phone, took a look: "Where is the red envelope?"

    Lin Chuge said proudly, "Will it be there when I send it? Hurry up, I'm going to send it!"

    She sent red envelopes to both groups , but there is an obvious difference.

    The red envelopes in the big group of the class are smaller, and the red envelopes in the small group are big. Pei Zhou is very lucky, and both of them are lucky kings.

    Among them, he got more than half of the red envelope in the small group by himself.

    It can be described as blood earning.

    Lin Chuge smiled and looked away from the phone screen: "Luck is too good." Pei Zhou raised her eyes, but before she could speak, she lowered her eyes, her smile became sly, and she typed on the phone, "Luck Don't try to run away."

    The next minute, a red envelope with a new password appeared in the group.

    The class group was instantly flooded with one after another "Lucky King Comes One".

    Pei Zhou was framed, but he didn't care about it, he just obediently gave out red envelopes in both groups.

    He learns from Lin Chuge, the class group sends out small red envelopes, and the small group sends out big red envelopes.

    A few red envelopes brought about the trend of giving out red envelopes in the group.

    At the same time, "Happy New Year" and various New Year blessings are also pouring out in the crowd.

    Everyone got excited about giving out red envelopes. Some students deliberately gave out big red envelopes, only five, and at least twenty people squatted in the group to grab them. This kind of red envelopes were basically snatched up in a second or two. Lin Chuge, who had a slow hand, failed to snatch the red envelopes again and again, deeply heartbroken, feeling that he missed a hundred million.

    However, Pei Zhou was always one of the five people who got the red envelope.

    Lin Chuge and the students in the group expressed the same emotion: "You are so fast."

    Pei Zhou looked indifferent, and suddenly said: "Student Lin Chuge, do you know what it means to be roasted on the fire?"

    Lin Chuge was startled, I didn't understand what he meant: "?"