Chapter 53

Chapter 53 Eyes met, Pei Zhou smiled at her...

    Xu Luoluo and the others had already gone, and Lin Chuge felt that he didn't have to catch up, so he continued to sit obediently in the auditorium. As the game entered the last quarter, she devoted herself to watching the game score, double-checked it, and found that Yinghua's score was indeed far behind the opponent's.

    The basketball team of Yinghua School has always been relatively smooth during the group stage.

    Even if Pei Zhou missed half of the game, he didn't suffer too much loss.

    Today is like this...

    Lin Chuge watched the game carefully for a while, and found that the players on the opposite side were in good condition, and they were a little bit overwhelming for Yinghua.

    She went to see Pei Zhou again, and seeing Pei Zhou's serious face, she couldn't help becoming worried.

    So, her mood began to go on a roller coaster ride as the score between the two basketball teams changed.

    Pei Zhou was obviously unwilling to give up easily.

    In the last quarter, he led the team to catch up and narrowed the 13-point* gap to four points.

    There are three minutes left.

    The two teams seem to be in a tug-of-war stage, whether they widen or shorten the gap, they will be chased back immediately. So that when the game entered the countdown of one minute, the difference between the two teams was still stable by four points. Yinghua is four points behind the opponent, an irritating figure.

    So anxious, Yinghua's players were provoked impulsively, and were found fouled by the referee.

    The opposite side got two free throw opportunities.

    Everyone in the basketball hall fell into a kind of silence.

    The first goal was scored, and the students from the opposite school cheered, but the second goal was not scored.

    The score gap widened to five points.

    The whistle sounded, the game continued, Yinghua basketball coach called a timeout.

    Looking at the countdown and the bright red game scores on the big electronic screen, Lin Chuge also felt worried.

    If it fails at this point, such a gap in points, what a pity.

    Just a little bit, just a little bit.

    However, at the last minute, is there still a chance to come back?

    The 100-second timeout expired, and the players of the two teams returned to the court one after another.

    The game really goes on.

    The time passed clearly by the second, and Lin Chuge fixed his eyes on Pei Zhou, paying attention to his every move. Then at the 20-second countdown, Pei Zhou got the ball. He was outside the three-point line, raised his arm, made a jump shot, and the basketball that flew out of his hand went into the basket.

    Three-pointer, scored.

    The screams instantly wished to overturn the basketball hall, and Lin Chuge, who was submerged in the screams, stood up excitedly.

    The score gap changed from five points to two points.

    Lin Chuge, who had yelled frantically, returned to his seat in the auditorium.