Chapter 32

Chapter 32 Lin Chuge nodded and smiled, "It's...

    After working hard for so long, Lin Chuge was very happy to finally get a positive answer from Pei Zhou.

    At the same time, she felt she had to keep her promises.

    Therefore -

    when Pei Zhou, as a member of the school basketball team, stays at school for training after school every afternoon, there will always be Lin Chuge beside the playground and in the basketball hall. She sat there quietly, holding books or homework, not disturbing anyone, doing her own thing.

    Seeing her on the first day, Pei Zhou signaled Lin Chuge to go home early.

    Lin Chuge promised well, but she would still show up at their training place the next day.

    Whether it is a stadium or a basketball hall, it is originally a public facility of the school.

    Apart from Lin Chuge, there were also other non-training students, so Pei Zhou could only let her go.

    Going to watch Pei Zhou's training every day, to Lin Chuge, it was nothing more than a different place to endorse and do homework. After finishing my homework, I went home and had dinner, which happened to be close to the time for making up lessons. She arranged these things in an orderly manner, and naturally she would not delay any of her own business.

    So she didn't listen to what Pei Zhou said.

    After a few days, Pei Zhou didn't say anything anymore, and she naturally continued to accompany her with peace of mind.

    And so on for a few days.

    On this day, due to the sudden rain when school was about to leave and the rain did not show any signs of abating, Pei Zhou* and his training were all carried out in the basketball hall. Row. During the period, she occasionally looked up at Pei Zhou, and then continued to work hard on the questions.

    Math problems have always given her a headache, and today is no exception.

    When she was wrestling with a math problem with a serious face and frowning, suddenly someone sat down beside her.

    Lin Chuge pulled out his thoughts from the sea of ​​questions with a quick slap, glanced at the place next to him but was startled again. Instead, the man's eyes fell on the exercise book she had spread out on her lap, and then she stretched out her finger and tapped it lightly, saying, "This way, this way, and this way, you have to think about it more carefully." He

    said To be tactful, but Lin Chuge quickly realized that he probably did something wrong.

    However, on this page, there are a total of four questions, and she is writing the fourth question, which means all the previous questions are wrong.

    Lin Chuge: "..."

    The fish cried, Shui knew, the scumbag cried, who knew? QAQ

    "This question should be like this."

    Lin Chuge was stunned for a few seconds, and the other party had already explained the first math problem by himself.

    She was in a daze and didn't follow up immediately, and was even reminded: "Listen attentively."

    So, Lin Chuge listened to this person explain each topic to her in detail.

    With the other party's analysis and guidance on the questions she answered in a mess, her thinking in solving the questions suddenly became clear, and she immediately realized the key to solving the questions. It was no longer the previous chaotic answering situation.