Chapter 15

Chapter 15 Pei Zhou walked up behind her and held her hands in a vain manner...

    After making a simple plan at school, Lin Chuge rushed back to his room when he came home from school, excitedly took out his diary, and extracted some important information about Shen Xueyao's career development in the entertainment industry.

    His debut work, movies with both box office and word-of-mouth success, TV dramas with the highest ratings of the year...

    Lin Chuge held his diary, feeling deeply that he held the wealth code.

    At her age, it is really unrealistic to start a company seriously.

    However, there is someone behind her!

    My aunt told her yesterday that she can ask for any gift she wants, and she will definitely arrange it for her. Therefore, she doesn't need to think of anything else, just want her aunt to let her be self-willed this time. If it succeeds, it will undoubtedly be a great success. If it fails, it will probably be regarded as a child's nonsense at best.

    But Lin Chuge didn't believe that he would fail.

    Even if she didn't mention so much information she knew, it was inevitable for Shen Xueyao to gain a foothold in the entertainment industry.

    It is not without reason that the so-called little red depends on praise, and big red depends on fate.

    Stars who can be recognized by the masses need to have good strength and good audience popularity.

    The popularity of the audience is even more similar to the existence of metaphysics.

    The Shen Xueyao in the dream gained countless fans when she debuted, and it didn't take long for some people in the industry to become so popular, but she happened to have a high career and became more and more powerful. She won several Best Actress awards in a few years... This is by no means It can be achieved simply by relying on money and resources.

    Obviously Shen Xueyao had such a fate.

    There are such artists in entertainment or film and television companies, and they don't have to worry about making money.

    How can such a cheap thing be foolishly let others take advantage of it?

    Fortunately, she reacted in time.

    The next question is how to use the opportunity of her birthday to convince her aunt.

    Lin Chuge tapped the open diary with his fingertips. Such a serious matter cannot be fooled by acting like a baby.

    After a while, Lin Chuge tried his best to urge Pei Zhou to study while taking tutoring, and at the

    same time secretly planned to persuade her aunt Lin Younan to plan. In such a day-to-day enrichment, the school sports meeting was also held as scheduled.

    Except for the opening ceremony of the school sports meeting on the first day, there are mainly 100m and 200m preliminaries and finals.

    Lin Chuge sat in the stands with other students who did not participate in the competition and was in charge of cheering.

    Shen Xueyao participated in both of these competitions.

    And to everyone's surprise, he overwhelmed other contestants and won two first places.

    After all, it is a good thing to win glory for the class.

    Her excellent performance won the admiration and favor of many classmates.