Chapter 54

Chapter 54 Pei Zhou clicked his tongue lightly: "Unexpectedly...

    The basketball team of Yinghua School, which advanced to the semi-finals, *passed the semi-finals again and reached the finals all the way.

    The final is held after the city's unified mid-term exam.

    Another team that reached the final came from a sports school.

    The next few games will be quite a challenge for Yinghua.

    The finals are best-of-five games.

    In the first game, the sports school won, and in the second game, the sports school still won. In the third and fourth games, Yinghua's school basketball team fought back two consecutive games under pressure. Although these two games were narrow victories, they successfully reversed the situation and brought hope of hitting the championship.

    All five games of the final will be played in the Municipal Stadium.

    The last game of the day was no exception. Lin Chuge and others arrived at the venue earlier to occupy a good position.

    But—

    the basketball team entered the field one after another, but Pei Zhou was nowhere to be seen.

    When the match started, Pei Zhou was nowhere to be seen, and he was nowhere to be found on or off the field.

    Lin Chuge had a very bad premonition.     Her eyelids twitched, and Xu Luoluo next to her said, "Pei Zhou

    isn't here, could something have delayed you

    ?

    "

Chu Ge nodded with a serious face, but when he took out his mobile phone from his bag, his hands were shaking.

    To put it bluntly, they knew that it was impossible for Pei Zhou not to value today's game.

    In the previous two games, if it wasn't for the determination to fight to the death, it would be difficult to persist and even win the game. Today's decisive game was hard-won, but Pei Zhou didn't show up, probably because of... force majeure...

    feeling unwell?

    Lin Chuge had no way to comfort himself like this.

    According to Pei Zhou's temperament, even if he has a high fever today, he will definitely be there.

    If no one is forcing him down, he is bound to play.

    There must be a big problem, a big trouble.

    She remembered that there was once before... Lin Chuge quickly stopped thinking about it, not daring to continue thinking.

    Leaving the auditorium with her mobile phone in hand, she went to find a quiet place, took a few deep breaths, tried her best to calm down and successfully dialed Pei Zhou's mobile phone number. The notification tone of waiting for the call to be dialed continued to come out from the handset, and after an anxious wait, it changed to: "Sorry, the call you dialed is temporarily unavailable."

    Anxiety continued to rise, and Lin Chuge called Pei Zhou again unwillingly.

    So repeatedly, no one answered the phone for a long time.

    When she was almost desperate, she called Pei Zhou again but got through.

    An unfamiliar voice rang from the other end of the phone.