Chapter 36

Chapter 36 Lin Chuge shakes his phone at Pei Zhou: ...

    Pei Zhou came out of the lounge, glanced at the colorful lights and hand banners on the stands, and felt like dreaming back to the school sports meeting for a moment. What's better than that time is that at least this time I didn't shout those shameless slogans.

    When he glanced over Lin Chuge, he naturally noticed Pei Du too.

    The corner of Pei Zhou's mouth twitched after seeing clearly what this person was doing.

    The members of the basketball team of Yinghua School couldn't help but find it interesting to see that the auditorium has its own light board.

    In contrast, the basketball team of No. 8 Middle School who played against Yinghua today basically didn't like it.

    Liao Hang of No. 8 Middle School is the main player of their basketball team.

    He and Pei Zhou had played against each other on the court before, and they didn't like each other very much.

    At this moment, he noticed that Pei Zhou's light sign was the most in the auditorium, and Liao Hang immediately mocked: "I know, I understand that today is a basketball game. I don't know, I thought someone held a fan meeting in this basketball hall." "

    He looked at Pei Zhou with a provocative smile: "I've never seen you so motherly before, did you change the route recently?" "

    Tsk, it's really——I can't tell——"

    Pei Zhou really doesn't like these bells and whistles very much battles.

    But just because he doesn't like it doesn't mean he can tolerate irrelevant people* talking in front of him.

    Hearing Liao Hang's words, Pei Zhou glanced over lightly: "I didn't see it before, you fool talk so much nonsense." His expression was as contemptuous as his tone of voice, "But you can say a few more words while you can still fart now , be careful not to fart in the competition later."

    Liao Hang and Pei Zhou are also sophomores.

    Eighth Middle School and Yinghua also played against each other last year, but... Eighth Middle School lost quite badly.

    Therefore, Pei Zhou's words were not so much pretentious as describing a fact about last year's competition.

    Liao Hang choked for a moment, and he lost a bit of momentum to fight back: "Pei Zhou, you are the one." "

    Don't be complacent."

    "Be careful that I beat you to death this time!"

    Pei Zhou folded his arms and sneered.

    He lifted his lips and said with a blank expression: "I'm so scared."

    Liao Hang: "..."

    Pei Zhou's appearance of not paying attention to them at all made Liao Hang unable to control his anger .

    "Pei Zhou, just wait and see!"

    Liao Hang gritted his teeth, left a sentence, and walked towards their coach with other teammates one after another.

    Pei Zhou really didn't pay much attention to Liao Hang and the No. 8 Middle School basketball team.

    Although a year has passed, the No. 8 Middle School basketball team has not made any new breakthroughs. It is difficult for him to feel pressure when he is rushing to the first place.