Chapter 73

Chapter 73 It turns out that the thoughts are almost the same...

    Lin Chuge and Xu Luoluo moved the test papers and ranking list to the classroom.

    Class 3 students arrived one after another.

    Pei Zhou was in the corridor, and saw Lin Chuge approaching with something from a distance, he took the initiative to greet him, and took the things over. Lin Chuge didn't refuse either, but just withheld the ranking list, with his hands behind his back, and a smile on his face.

    The joy in the corners of his eyes and brows already showed many things.

    Seeing that Lin Chuge was happy, Pei Zhou also bent the corner of his mouth, walked into the classroom and put the test paper on the podium.

    The class representatives of each subject came up to collect the test papers and went down to distribute them.

    Lin Chuge handed the ranking list to squad leader Ling Yu, and returned to his seat. Pei Zhou followed two * steps behind.

    He put one hand on Lin Chuge's desk, lowered his head and smiled, "How is it?" "It

    should look good?"

    Lin Chuge raised his eyes and smiled, "I've checked the rankings for you." "

    Congratulations , This time it has improved compared to the last time."

    Of course, what Pei Zhou asked was not his own grades.

    He also knew in his heart that Lin Chuge was deliberately cheating on him.

    "Thank you."

    Pei Zhou thanked her according to her words, and then asked, "What about you?"

    Lin Chuge waved his hand, motioning him to bend down, Pei Zhou did so, and she leaned over to report the number in a low voice.

    Pei Zhou glanced at Lin Chuge while listening.

    Lin Chuge smiled: "I have exceeded my goal by a lot. Is there any reward?"

    She spread out her palms confidently, and asked Pei Zhou for praise and affirmation with a little coquettish air.

    "Yes."

    Pei Zhou who stood up straight gave such an answer.

    Lin Chuge looked at him, a little surprised and a little unbelievable.

    Is this person really ready for something?

    All of a sudden, he felt embarrassed, and his outstretched hand wanted to retract.

    But before it was too late, Pei Zhou took out a little penguin out of nowhere and put it in her palm.

    The fluffy, chubby little penguin is wrapped in a layer of "tiger skin", revealing two small eyes.

    There is also the word "must win" on the belly.

    Lin Chuge tugged at its pricked up ears, then looked at Pei Zhou.

    Pei Zhou said: "I have made great progress, and it is worth rewarding."

    Lin Chuge pursed his lips and smiled, but said on his mouth, "How can you be so sure that I can enter the top 100?"

    Pei Zhou replied very seriously: "Because I witnessed I have confidence in you for your hard work."

    "Taking a step back, if you fail to achieve this goal, you must be the one who suffers the most." "