Chapter 33

Chapter 33 Pei Zhou admits defeat and says, "It's me not...

    School post.

    When Lin Chuge heard these words, he felt in a trance.

    She really doesn't have the habit of hanging out in this place when surfing the Internet, and the post bar as a whole has long since declined, and the so-called official post bar of Yinghua has a pitifully small number of active people every day—not to mention, this official post bar is also in charge of the affairs of the school's students. take care of.

    With an official name, but no authority at all.

    Occasionally, there will be some unsubstantiated gossip or rumors, just to discredit and slander others.

    Hearing these words from Pei Du now, Lin Chuge asked in a daze, "Why did this kind of thing suddenly spread on the school post?" Pei Zhou's beating of Fang Gaojie was indeed related to her, but others shouldn't know, let alone There should be such rumors.

    "It's not clear."

    Pei Du said, "But you can take a look at that post when you have time, the poster analyzed it well."

    Lin Chuge grasped the key point in Pei Du's words: "analysis".

    It's not blind guessing, it's not about throwing down a few sentences that everyone will believe or not, it's about analyzing and being organized.

    She frowned, thinking to herself.     Pei Du said again: "So I want to ask, is Zhou Zhou and Fang Gaojie's conflict because of you

    ?"

Not as heavy handed by Fang Gaojie, I really don't know why he had a conflict with Fang Gaojie, so I want to find out the whole story - it's just my selfishness." Pei Du emphasized that it was his own selfishness, which is equivalent to letting

    go Pei Huafeng asked him to ask questions.

    Lin Chuge looked up at him: "Is it important or not?"

    Pei Du nodded and gave an affirmative answer: "It is very important."

    Lin Chuge thought about it and asked, "Can you explain it a little more clearly?"

    Pei Du was silent for a few moments before speaking: "To put it simply, I don't want him to go astray." "Do

    you think he always solves problems by fighting?"

    "It's not good."

    After a pause, Lin Chuge Then he said seriously, "I don't think Pei Zhou will be like this in the future."

    Pei Du laughed when he heard the words: "So confident?"

    "Yes." Lin Chuge also laughed, "Because he has his own The target."

    It felt that Pei Du really cared about Pei Zhou, and she became less defensive about this person.

    Anyway, she couldn't really do those stupid things in the dream.

    "Target?"

    Pei Du raised his eyebrows and smiled, "Basketball? That's really good."

    After

    Pei Du left, Lin Chuge returned to the basketball hall. Thinking about the school post that Pei Du mentioned, she sat in the first row of the auditorium, holding her mobile phone and concentrated on climbing the stairs. That post is very high, even if you specifically pick out the reply from the person who posted it, it will be very difficult to climb.