Chapter 9

Chapter 9 has eight big characters.

    After receiving a call from Chi Haiyin asking for Pei Zhou's contact information, Song Bonian had no choice but to give it or ask more.

    He was just as surprised that Chu Chu was discovered so quickly?

    Curious what's going on.

    Song Bonian finally sent Lin Chuge a WeChat message.

    When receiving the news from Song Bonian, Lin Chuge was still lying on the bed studying her tuition schedule.

    Seeing the content that popped up on the phone screen, she froze for a moment.

    Song Bonian asked her on WeChat if it was okay.

    Did Song Bonian know what happened in the afternoon? Does that mean that other students also know?

    [Lin Chuge: "You know? Does anyone else know?"]

    [Song Bonian: "No, I didn't tell anyone."]

    [Lin Chuge: "That's good."]

    [Lin Chuge: "Actually, it's nothing Well, although my mother knew about it, she didn't say anything."]

    [Song Bainian: "Auntie is still very open-minded."]

    [Lin Chuge: "Yes!"]

    [Lin Chuge: "Don't tell others either. , I don’t want other students to know.”]

    [Song Bonian: “Understood.”]

    After some communication, both of them felt relieved.

    Lin Chuge once again felt sorry for his narrow-mindedness before, what a good boy Song Bonian is!

    Things really didn't get around the school.

    Lin Chuge went to school with peace of mind, and patiently waited for Pei Zhou's reply by the way.

    In order to make herself look firm enough, she didn't deliberately walk in front of Pei Zhou for the next few days.

    Although he didn't look for existence in front of Pei Zhou, he still had hints.

    She insisted on taking time every night to post a circle of friends dedicated to Pei Zhou. Either it's back pain, or it's inconvenient to sleep on my stomach at night. In short, I tried my best to remember what happened that day immediately when Pei Zhou saw it!

    However, Lin Chuge, who did not wait for Pei Zhou's reply, waited for a courier first.

    She was very sure that she didn't buy it by herself. After asking several possible candidates, they all answered in denial. When she was considering refusing to accept it, Pei Zhou sent a message: "Express delivery, remember to accept it." Lin Chuge signed for it

    .

    She returned to the room with the courier in her arms, and returned Pei Zhou's message: "What is it?"

    [Pei Zhou: "Is it bothering you?"]

    [Pei Zhou: "You'll know if you take it apart and see it yourself?" ]

    [Lin Chuge: "...you firecracker"]

    After making complaints about Pei Zhou, Lin Chuge threw away the phone and found scissors to tear apart the courier. When she saw a big red ball wrapped in a transparent plastic bag in the cardboard box, she took it out with three big question marks on her head, then shook it vigorously, and the big red ball stretched out.