Chapter 57

Chapter 57 "You guys are boyfriend and girlfriend...

    "Aunt Ye, thank you."

    As soon as Pei Huafeng and the others left, Lin Chuge immediately thanked the doctor.

    The doctor and her mother were friends, so Lin Chuge saw someone in the corridor and immediately asked for help.

    At least let them go.

    The female doctor who was called "Aunt Ye" smiled: "It's okay, what they did, it really affected the patient's rest." Doctor Ye

    turned to ask Pei Zhou: "How is the wound?"

    Pei Zhou said: "It's okay, it doesn't hurt. "

    He said that just now, in order to drive away Pei Huafeng.

    Dr. Ye guessed that he was fine, so he said, "It's fine if it doesn't hurt, and have a good rest." "

    Next time someone disturbs your rest, just call the nurse."

    Pei Zhou rarely nodded obediently.

    Lin Chuge sent Dr. Ye out of the ward, came back to see Pei Zhou, thankfully said: "It's a good thing I'm back*."

    Pei Zhou looked at her and asked, "Why are you back?"

    Lin Chuge pulled a chair beside the bed Sitting down, he didn't answer Pei Zhou's question.

    She was even more concerned about what Pei Huafeng and the others said to Pei Zhou. She said cautiously: "Pei Zhou, if you feel uncomfortable and want to confide in it, tell me? Anyway, if there is no one else, I will help you keep the secret Yes."

    Pei Zhou twitched the corners of his mouth, as if smiling: "Why am I uncomfortable?"

    Lin Chuge asked again: "Or do you want to scold them? Then if you scold them happily, I won't even hear you."

    Pei Zhou said : "Not interested."

    Two years ago, maybe I was in the mood to scold, but now...what's the use of scolding?

    Anyway, he is ignorant.

    It's better to save some energy.

    What's more, there are people who foolishly jump out to protect him time and time again.

    Isn't that enough?

    Lin Chuge couldn't hear Pei Zhou's voice.

    She only saw that this person was wronged and refused to speak out, all emotions were hidden in his heart and endured alone.

    How could it be possible not to feel sorry for him?

    He shouldn't have to bear this, he has tried his best to stay away and not have anything to do with them.

    But they insisted on getting together like this, making it difficult for him to recuperate from his injuries.

    Lin Chuge was wronged, angry and sad for Pei Zhou.

    She looked at the person lying on the hospital bed, took off her schoolbag, and under Pei Zhou's puzzled gaze, she bent down and hugged him. Pei Zhou was forced to bury his face in Lin Chuge's chest. He froze for a few seconds, and immediately struggled, but Lin Chuge tightened his arms and hugged him even tighter than before.

    Pei Zhou: "........."

    He struggled to utter a few words from his throat: "Are you crazy?"