Chapter 20

Chapter 20 Pei Zhou Suddenly Feels That Things Are Changing...

    Lin Chuge, Xu Luoluo and Shen Xueyao went to the monitoring room to check the monitoring after they got the teacher to issue a certificate. The teacher in charge of the monitoring room saw the certificate and said casually, "So many students lost their things today, did the exam make trouble?"

    Xu Luoluo asked, "Did a lot of people lose their things?

    " There are also a few students over there who said they dropped something to watch the monitoring."

    "Come on, register first."

    The teacher in the monitoring room said while taking out a registration book, "You must fill in your name, class, and phone number."

    Lin Chuge Take over the register and register your name, class and phone number.

    After that, the teacher in the monitoring room finally started to help them adjust the monitoring.

    But it didn't work out.

    There is no data in the surveillance video of each class in the second grade in recent days.

    The teacher in the monitoring room inspected it, and finally told them: "There is a problem with the hardware, there is nothing to do, today's monitoring has not been backed up, and the data cannot be retrieved... Otherwise, you can think of another way?"

    Three Personally, I really couldn't watch the surveillance video, so I didn't embarrass the teacher, so I thanked him and came out first.

    They stood outside the monitoring room door, looked at each other, and thought it was funny.

    "Even if it's chocolate, it's not such a coincidence."

    Xu Luoluo looked helpless, "It's just that something went wrong today, and today's surveillance can't see it."

    Lin Chuge couldn't help but disagree.

    Is it such a coincidence? It's a coincidence that makes people feel outrageous.

    Shen Xueyao was silent, took out a fountain pen and a notebook from her schoolbag, and read out a series of messages.

    Name, class, and phone number.

    Xu Luoluo stretched her neck to look: "Who is this person? Why remember him?"

    "The third-year senior who checked the surveillance in front of us." Shen Xueyao said, "I just saw it."

    Xu Luoluo was slightly startled, and then asked in disbelief, "You remembered everything just by looking at it?"

    Shen Xueyao was amused by her frightened look : "Reluctantly, so I have to write it down quickly, lest I forget it later."

    Lin Chuge didn't understand: "Why are you memorizing this?"

    "I don't know." Shen Xueyao replied honestly, "It's too coincidental, so remember it first. "

    Lin Chuge nodded, half understanding.

    After a pause, she also took out a pen and paper from her schoolbag: "Let me make a copy too."

    The bracelet was found, and the monitoring could not see *, even if she wanted to find out, there was no condition for the time being.

    The three of them then went home separately.

    Not long after Lin Chuge arrived home, Pei Zhou sent a message to ask her if she lost something.

    【Lin Chuge: How do you know I lost something? ]