Chapter 49

Chapter 49 This is trusting him. Pei Zhou is in his heart...

    Based on experience, Lin Chuge believed that the small box in his hand was mostly necklaces or bracelets. She thought about it, couldn't Pei Zhou give her a watch like Christmas again? But it's not suitable to open presents at the moment, she temporarily put the gift box into the small bag.

    The two of them* go to the movies after a long absence.

    Most of the movies launched during the Spring Festival are relaxed and lively, and there are many big-name actors. The picture is nothing more than a celebration.

    The movie that Pei Zhou chose was the most popular one in the whole Spring Festival.

    The location bought is also the best viewing location.

    Although Lin Chuge enjoyed watching the whole process, she had doubts in her heart: She only told him last night that they would meet today, how did he get tickets for this popular movie and such a good seat? For the show they watched, the screening hall was almost full of people, which was enough to show that tickets were in high demand.

    She felt something was wrong.

    After the movie ended, Lin Chuge spoke when they walked out after they came out of the theater.

    After chatting a few words about the movie's plot and actors, she seemed to change the subject unintentionally: "But why do you suddenly want to watch a movie? Chinese New Year is free, and there are many people who come out to play. Isn't this movie ticket very difficult to buy? Pei

    Zhou was happy, and didn't think too much about it: "It's okay, I bought it a few days in advance."

    Lin Chuge: "!"

    After saying a word, Pei Zhou paused when he realized that he had made a mistake, and quickly glanced at Lin Chuge, Added two more sentences: "How can you get a good seat if you want to watch a movie during the Spring Festival holiday without buying tickets in advance? It's boring to watch a movie alone, so if you buy two tickets, if you come to me, I will invite you to watch.

    " Don’t look for me, I’ll definitely go and watch it with someone else.”

    “Understood?”

    Lin Chuge nodded vigorously, “Yeah”, but responded with a playful smile: “Understood!”

    It’s completely like “I’ll watch your sophistry quietly” posture.

    Pei Zhou's ears were red.

    He also thought something was wrong.

    This person, who asked him out alone during the holidays, didn't he want to date him?

    Is there really anything important?

    Pei Zhou looked at Lin Chuge calmly.

    Good-looking is good-looking, but today she really can't see too many traces of well-dressed.

    There's nothing wrong with that.

    It's just that it's not the attitude of wanting to date him subjectively.

    Pei Zhou pursed his lips, calmed down, and said calmly, "Why did you ask me out today?"

    Lin Chuge looked at him and smiled, "Look for a place to eat first?"

    When

    I came out of the movie theater, it was around six o'clock in the afternoon. The central commercial street is crowded with people.