Chapter 82

Chapter 82 How many careful thoughts are revealed......

    Pei Zhou took Lin Chuge to a large supermarket very close to the community to do some shopping.

    Other necessities of life are basically prepared in advance, so they mainly focus on the fresh food and snack areas.

    Under Lin Chuge's command, Pei Zhou bought ingredients, fruits, snacks and drinks, all of which Lin Chuge liked to eat and drink. Returning to their future nest in Pei Zhou's eyes with the things he bought from the supermarket, he got into the kitchen and consciously washed the fruits first and brought them to the living room.

    "You watch TV first, eat some fruit snacks, and we'll eat when I'm ready."

    Pei Zhou put the fruit plate on the coffee table and said to Lin Chuge.

    Enjoying the feeling of being served, Lin Chuge smiled and nodded: "Okay."

    After finishing speaking, she waved to Pei Zhou.

    When Pei Zhou walked to the sofa and bent down, Lin Chuge generously kissed him on the cheek: "Go."

    "Try to make better food, I'm strict!"

    Pei Zhou was happy in his heart: "Okay."

    He * Leave the living room, go back to the kitchen, prepare a meal, and wait for Lin Chuge to "check homework".

    The volume on the TV was not turned up, and the noise from the kitchen could be heard clearly in the living room. Lin Chuge half-lyed on the sofa, with her legs crossed happily, watching the news while eating the fruit washed by Pei Zhou while being bored—this state was really no different from her being at her own home.

    Half an hour later, a scent slowly wafted out of the kitchen.

    Lin Chuge sniffed the scent in the air, and couldn't help but bend the corner of his mouth.

    She got up from the sofa, walked to the door of the kitchen, didn't go in, just poked her head at the door.

    Seeing her standing there smiling at him, Pei Zhou also smiled: "We have to wait a while."

    Lin Chuge said, "No hurry, I just came over to investigate."

    Pei Zhou put down the spatula and came over, looked down at her: "You look at me here, I get nervous easily."

    Lin Chuge carefully checked whether Pei Zhou's words were true or not.

    Finally, she smiled and hummed: "Then you continue to be busy, I will continue to watch TV." She turned and went back to the living room.

    Almost half an hour later, Pei Zhou finished a meal.

    The hot food was put on the table, and there was a big pot of chicken soup with mushrooms, which made people move their index fingers.

    Lin Chuge washed her hands and walked into the restaurant. Pei Zhou had already pulled out a chair for her to sit on.

    "Drink a bowl of soup first?" After she sat down, Pei Zhou said again, "It's stewed in a pressure cooker, you can taste it." "I'm in a hurry

    today, so I can't cook it slowly in a casserole." "

    If you think the taste is a bit bad, Next time I will change to a casserole, and it will be delicious after simmering for two to three hours."

    Lin Chuge didn't say anything, just picked up the spoon, and silently tasted it.

    The sweet and mellow chicken soup enters the throat, which makes people feel hot all over, and immediately wants to taste the second and third sips.