Chapter 70

Chapter 70 This almost unconditional trust is...

    Fang Ningyun used to be a student of Yinghua, and the school kept the contact information of her parents.

    Therefore, it is easy for the teacher to contact her mother Zhou Hongyu.

    Zhou Hongyu came to Yinghua and met Fang Ningyun and a large group of students and teachers in the teacher's office. Although the office is large, the area around Xue Mei's desk, the head teacher of Class 3, is crowded with people. She was followed by a personal doctor.

    When Fang Ningyun saw Zhou Hongyu, her emotions, which had been calm for a while, became agitated again.

    Seeing this, Zhou Hongyu signaled her private doctor to calm down Fang Ningyun.

    "Teacher, I'm sorry." Zhou Hongyu walked up to Xue Mei with a haggard face, but she was still polite, "This child has encountered some things recently, received some stimulation, and is in an unstable state. She has a good relationship with You Xuan. That matter This matter has hit her hard and caused you trouble."

    Zhou Hongyu's attitude was so good that Xue Mei couldn't say much else.

    She could only tell Zhou Hongyu what happened at school.

    Xue Mei said: "She attempted to harm the students of this school with a knife. The nature of this matter is very serious."

    Zhou Hongyu was silent for a while, and took out a statement of opinion from her bag.

    "My daughter..."

    She pushed the share in front of Xue Mei, "She suffers from bipolar disorder and was recently diagnosed." "

    She can't control many behaviors by herself." "

    Today is the day I have I was busy with work, so I couldn't keep an eye on her, so she ran out."

    Zhou Hongyu turned to Shen Xueyao, Lin Chuge and others who were standing together: "Did I scare you? Sorry, there are some aunts who didn't take good care of her. Responsibility, Auntie apologizes to you on her behalf, and I hope you don't care about it." She bowed deeply to them to express her apology.

    A group of children have never encountered such a thing.

    No matter how grievous and angry I was before, I couldn't care about being so solemnly apologized by the elders.

    No one can say anything serious.

    Seeing that these students were a little confused, Xue Mei took the initiative to say: "Mother Fang, you should take them home first." "

    Since you have understood the matter, we will contact you if you have other questions later."

    "How is it?"

    Zhou Hongyu With a long sigh: "Thank you, Teacher Xue."

    She asked someone to come in and take away Fang Ningyun who had fallen asleep on the chair.

    After they left, Xue Mei said she wanted to have a private talk with Shen Xueyao, and asked Lin Chuge and others to go outside first.

    Everyone left obediently, leaving the two of them behind.

    "Student Shen Xueyao."

    In the empty office, Xue Mei looked at Shen Xueyao and asked, "Do you want to hold Fang Ningyun accountable?" When Shen Xueyao came out of

    the

    office, Lin Chuge and Xu Luoluo surrounded her one after another.

    They looked at each other, but neither spoke.