Chapter 22

Chapter 22 Everyone present here was Chu...

    In Lin Chuge's different birthday party, everyone sang and sang, and the lottery was drawn, and they had a lot of fun. Even if you are required to do a test to endorse the lottery, it is not so strict. Even if you ask other people for help, you basically turn a blind eye and close one eye, just for fun.

    Before I knew it, it was around nine o'clock.

    Fireworks continued to be set off in the garden, and people who were originally in the villa also went outside one after another.

    Everyone gathered on the grass to enjoy the beautiful scenery under the vast night.

    A firework lasted nearly twenty minutes.

    Even so, after the end, everyone still has something to say.

    Turning his head, he saw the empty stage again.

    Wang Zhi, the sports committee member of class three, happened to be standing near Lin Chuge.

    When the eyes turned from the stage to Lin Chuge's face, Wang Zhi remembered that she hadn't sung a song today, and this one was the protagonist of the birthday party, so he stepped forward and invited: "Chuchu, how about singing a song for us all?" ?"

    Pei Zhou was standing beside Lin Chuge, raised his eyebrows when he heard this, and his eyes fell on Wang Zhi's face.

    He laughed: "Why don't you sing?"

    Wang Zhi replied calmly: "I have sung many songs just now."

    "After all, today is Chu Chu's birthday, and we are also looking forward to her singing one.

    " When the classmates heard Wang Zhi's words, you and I echoed each other.

    They had never heard Lin Chuge sing.

    Everyone seems to be looking forward to it.

    Lin Chuge didn't hold back, and said with a big smile, "Okay, let me perform for everyone?"

    Xu Luoluo quickly grabbed her, "Chuchu, do you really want to sing?"

    "Yes." Lin Chuge looked strangely She, "Luoluo, is there any problem with my singing?"

    Xu Luoluo: "...No."

    She let go of her hands silently, letting Lin Chuge briskly walk onto the stage.

    All the people gathered on the grass applauded warmly.

    Xu Luoluo tugged at her hair, looked at her good friend on the stage, lowered her head and sighed heavily.

    Pei Zhou was rather curious why Xu Luoluo reacted in this way.

    Especially looking at Song Bonian who was not far away, he looked at Lin Chuge on the stage with a complicated expression.

    "Xu Luoluo."

    Pei Zhou called Xu Luoluo, raised his chin slightly and asked, "Is she singing hard?"

    Xu Luoluo wondered: "It's not a question of whether it's bad or not..."

    Pei Zhou raised his eyebrows: "What is that? "

    "Hey—that's——" Xu Luoluo tried her best to organize her words, and finally moved closer, and said to Pei Zhou in a low voice, "Probably, in five or ten minutes, everyone present here was Chuchu's fans during their lifetime." Pei

    Zhou : "...?"

    Is that an exaggeration?

    It doesn't have to be five minutes, it doesn't have to be ten minutes.