Chapter 79

Chapter 79 "This classmate, you changed your career to sell vinegar...

    Shen Xueyao's college entrance examination score is 735 points, and she is also the top scorer in this city and province this year. As soon as the news came out, and her recent debut film won many nominations in important domestic film festivals, including the Newcomer Award and the Best Actress Award, it instantly became a hot search.

    Rookie actresses are such hot spots as the number one in the college entrance examination, which has aroused great attention.

    People from all walks of life competed to discuss and express their opinions.

    Especially for passers-by to watch the excitement, it is not a big deal, and to imply that some stars have low education, poor acting skills, and bad singing, which successfully aroused fans from all walks of life to join in the melee, and wave after wave of war of words continued endlessly. It wasn't until the gossip about a celebrity's divorce attracted everyone's attention that the storm subsided.

    Shen Xueyao, who was in the center of the storm, didn't show up much.

    Various media interviews were also pushed. After the scores came out, she was directly arranged by the company to join the filming group.

    Lin Chuge still did not reveal his secret contribution behind the scenes. Shen Xueyao is the number one student in the college entrance examination, and there are many ways to go. She also hopes that Shen Xueyao's studies will not be delayed. Then, taking advantage of this holiday to join the group is a good choice, and of course Shen Xueyao herself agreed.

    On the day of filling out the volunteer application, Shen Xueyao was still filming on the set.

    She couldn't find time to meet other people, so Lin Chuge, Pei Zhou, and Xu Luoluo met.

    Although Xu Luoluo's grades are not as good as those of Lin Chuge and Pei Zhou, they are still good enough to be admitted to key universities.

    She has decided to go to university in the same city as them.

    Lin Chuge mentioned before that he has a professional direction that he is interested in, but he never elaborated.

    To this day, there is no need to continue to hide it.

    After meeting, the three sat in the coffee shop, each facing the laptop they had brought. When logging in, Xu Luoluo poked her head out from behind the computer: "Chuchu, tell me, what is your first major choice?"

    Lin Chuge also poked his head out from behind the computer when he heard Xu Luoluo's words.

    She looked at Xu Luoluo and smiled, "It's not that mysterious. I'm going to apply for a major in law."

    "Law?" What comes to mind is lawyers, prosecutors, judges, and legal advisers. Are you interested in which line of work?" "

    I haven't thought about these."

    Lin Chuge replied calmly, "Maybe in the process of learning in the future, there will be more A clear direction."

    Xu Luoluo was a little curious why Lin Chuge chose this professional direction.

    But she hesitated and didn't ask.

    Lin Chuge guessed her thoughts, and took the initiative to explain: "I will consider this professional direction. To be honest, it has a lot to do with what happened to You Xuan* and Shen Xueyao's mother. Although it may be naive, I want to give it a try. After you have enough professionalism, help some people.”