Chapter 3

Chapter 3 If it weren't for her cute looks. ...

    It was only four o'clock in the morning.

    Looking at the time displayed on the bedside alarm clock, Lin Chuge shrank back under the quilt.

    Today's dream is even more outrageous than the previous ones.

    What does it have to do with Pei Zhou? And it seems that Pei Zhou is even the one protecting her?

    It was also the first time that she dreamed that someone other than her parents was protecting her.

    What a rarity.

    Was it because he saw Pei Zhou at the school gate yesterday afternoon that he dreamed of him?

    But...

    Lin Chuge felt confused.

    She and Pei Zhou hadn't had much contact with each other, but the ones in the dream seemed to carry some kind of hint.

    However, she knew that Pei Zhou and Pei Du were cousins. But compared to Pei Du, who is at the level of a male god, Pei Zhou is not as popular among his classmates as his cousin who is both good in character and learning, but his appearance is in the same line.

    Thinking of this, Lin Chuge felt that he and Pei Zhou had a little sympathy for each other.

    They all seem to live in the light of others.

    So, what does this dream mean today?

    Lin Chuge lay on the bed pondering, and unknowingly, fell asleep again.

    She is dreaming again.

    This time, he still saw the grown-up Pei Zhou in his dream.

    I don't know what offended him, but Pei Zhou looked very angry, and his angry appearance was a bit scary. The target of his anger is none other than his cousin Pei Du and Shen Xueyao who seems to be quite close to Pei Du...     Pei

    Zhou said, "I don't think she is that bad."

It suddenly disappeared, why can't I be unfair?"

    Pei Du's deep eyes stirred a little, and he lowered his voice and asked, "Do you like Lin Chuge?"

    Pei Zhou smiled when he heard this sentence.

    Lin Chuge couldn't hear Pei Zhou's answer clearly, the sound of the alarm clock pulled her out of the dream. She stared at the ceiling above her head in a daze, her face was inexplicably hot, her palms pressed against her chest, and she realized that her heart was beating unreasonably fast.

    Is this also -

    something that might happen in the future * ?

    Pei Zhou has a crush on her?

    Thinking of this possibility, Lin Chuge shuddered, feeling unbelievable.

    But such outrageous things in the dream of the future have happened.

    In contrast, Pei Zhou's crush on her does not seem to be impossible.

    Just don't know when it started.

    Lin Chuge thought of the biggest encounter between her and Pei Zhou, one of the shadows of her life.

    That happened shortly after the first year of high school.

    At that time, she and Xu Luoluo made an appointment to meet outside the school to go shopping and buy new clothes. In the end, because she was not familiar with the surroundings of the school, she stumbled into a small alley by mistake. Pei Zhou had just finished a fight with students from other schools in the alley.