Chapter 67

Chapter 67 Her Confession In Exchange For Pei Zhou's Two...

    Pei Zhou followed Lin Chuge and left the villa.

    When they reached the small garden, Lin Chuge said, "Why did you come here? I'm fine."

    They stood in front of a bush of roses.

    In this season, amidst the lush green leaves, the pink and white flowers are in full bloom and full of vitality.

    Lin Chuge looked at the beautiful roses in front of him, and thought of You Xuan again.

    It is said that they are in the blooming season at this age, but there is a flower that withers suddenly when it should be in full bloom.

    Or, the flower has experienced wind and frost, thinking that it can no longer wait for the sun and rain.

    So choose to let yourself wither and wither, no longer bloom.

    Except for a very small number of students who can study in Yinghua, such as Shen Xueyao, who are exempted from tuition fees due to excellent grades and have scholarships, most of them have no worries about food and clothing. Although You Xuan transferred to another school and left, she also stayed in Yinghua... unexpectedly she would go to such a cruel step towards herself.

    Lin Chuge didn't dare to think about more people.

    It's just that the girls who suffered a lot of pain in the news reports kept coming to mind.

    Today, their suffering becomes so clear.

    "I don't worry about you."

    Pei Zhou's words brought back Lin Chuge's thoughts that had been distracted.

    Lin Chuge lowered his eyes and heard him say, "So, I want to see you and make sure you're okay." "

    However, you don't look okay now."

    Lin Chuge's eyes were red and swollen, and he had obviously cried a lot.

    How could it be true?

    Lin Chuge, who had something on his mind, didn't know how to respond for a while.

    In fact, Pei Zhou cared about her and didn't bother her, she understood very well.

    But she always felt that Pei Zhou would not understand, so she didn't want to talk about it.

    Even she didn't understand why she was so sad, so it would be the same to tell Pei Zhou.

    "Chuchu?"

    Lin Chuge's silence made Pei Zhou feel strange and alienated.

    He seemed to see that the door of her heart was closed tightly, and he was shut out, unable to get closer. Pei Zhou frowned, and reached out to hold Lin Chuge's shoulder: "What do you think, tell me directly? Didn't you agree to be honest with each other?"

    Lin Chuge was easily touched by Pei Zhou's words.

    Because normally, she would not agree with such a silent practice.

    If you keep some things in your heart and don't say them...

    Then others will probably never know.

    "Pei Zhou."

    Lin Chuge turned to look at the person in front of him, "I don't have a good relationship with You Xuan, she has done things that hurt us.