Chapter 42

Chapter 42 Pei Zhou's mood is stable, and he looks sideways at Lin Chu...

    Lin Chuge put aside his thoughts and did not intend to continue haggling with You Xuan.

    But after You Xuan transferred to another school, she received a handwritten letter of apology from You Xuan.

    I don't know what the reason is, or if You Xuan really wants to get her forgiveness, in this letter of apology, You Xuan confided a lot of heartfelt feelings to her. After admitting the mistakes she made, You Xuan talked about Zhang Mingda, about giving this person the first time, and about the fear of being separated from Zhang Mingda.

    You Xuan said in the letter that because of fear, she always wanted to restore the relationship with Zhang Mingda.

    Fang Gaojie and Zhang Mingda knew each other, and when she got the promise, she had illusions, so that she almost made a big mistake.

    If so.

    Interspersed with "sorry" and "sorry" sentence after sentence.

    Lin Chuge was incapable of distinguishing whether You Xuan sincerely wanted to be forgiven, or another deception.

    But she didn't bother with the letter of apology.

    You Xuan apologized, Lin Chuge accepted, but accepting does not mean forgiveness. She also wrote back a letter to You Xuan, clearly expressing this point. In addition, she gave You Xuan the words Chi Haiyin taught her: "Every time you have is precious." The reply is entrusted. The letter was forwarded by a classmate.

    There have been two heavy snowfalls in this city, and the final exam and winter vacation are gradually entering the countdown stage.

    The group stage of the basketball league has ended, and the follow-up games will not be played until the next semester.

    Pei Zhou didn't have to go to training after school every day, and there were no more games on weekends. He was caught by Lin Chuge to study together. Song Bainian tried to find a way to borrow an unused activity room, so that they didn't have to stay outside* and struggle hard in this increasingly cold season.

    Lin Chuge prefers to stay with Song Bonian and Xu Luoluo rather than inviting a teacher to tutor alone.

    Therefore, when Pei Zhou was free on weekends, she suggested that they come out on Saturday to review.

    Except for Pei Zhou, several people voted in favor.

    Pei Zhou seemed reluctant, but he was never late on Saturday mornings.

    In the blink of an eye, another half month passed.

    On an ordinary Monday morning, after Lin Chuge arrived at school, he walked into the classroom and found a carton of milk on his desk. There is a card under the carton, and there is a line of thoughtful and warm words on the card: "Drinking more milk is good for your health, learn to work hard!"

    The words on the card are printed out.

    Without a signature, it is also false to want to recognize someone by their handwriting. This person seems to not want to be recognized by her.

    Lin Chuge was worrying about the milk and cards. Xu Luoluo who walked into Class 3 classroom rushed over, said good morning to her, and sat down in her seat.     Xu Luoluo turned around and asked casually, "What are you looking at?

    "     "I don't know who it is."     She didn't find any suspicious classmates, so she turned her eyes to Xu Luoluo, "Now, what should I do?"     In a word, Xu Luoluo finished reading with both eyes.     Reaching out to touch the box of milk, Xu Luoluo smiled: "Is someone chasing you?"     In fact, this is not the first time someone has "showed favor" to Lin Chuge.     She has also experienced things like love letters and confessions, and more than once.     only.     Lin Chuge glanced at the box of milk: "Luoluo, now I'm completely afraid of well ropes after being bitten by a snake for ten years." "     That person may have good intentions."     "But I don't even know who this person is... I don’t dare to drink milk anyway.”     What happened before is in the past, and I still have lingering fears when I think about it.     In the past, when faced with such ambiguous overtures, she would not be foolish enough to accept them casually, and she will not now.