Chapter 72

Chapter 72 He is here, right here, where...

    Pei Zhou said that he gave up the recommended spot.

    Lin Chuge was a little puzzled when he heard the news, but he didn't have any intention of blaming him.

    Since it is Pei Zhou's own business, she is willing to believe that Pei Zhou is not making trouble or acting willfully regardless of any decision he makes. Therefore, she looked at Pei Zhou, and asked after a while: "Do you have any other plans?"

    In fact, Lin Chuge still remembered the dream she had.

    In the dream, Pei Zhou shines on the basketball court, maybe it is really just a dream.

    Pei Zhou is such a smart person.

    She believed he could do well in anything, whether he chose basketball or not.

    "I have plans."

    Pei Zhou replied frankly to Lin Chuge, and then squeezed her face with a smile, "But the refusal is not because of those."

    Lin Chuge blinked.

    Pei Zhou said: "Give me this quota because I rescued that aunt that day." " It     's

    not fair to other people

    ."

Thinking and asking: "Then will you still play basketball in the future? Or as a hobby?"

    "All roads lead to Rome." Pei Zhou said, "Of course there are other ways." No matter

    how it sounds, it doesn't sound like you are about to give up the meaning of.

    But, didn't Pei Zhou say that he had plans?

    Lin Chuge was curious about his plans and arrangements: "What is the method?"

    Pei Zhou said, "It doesn't matter what method is right now, there are more important things for us now."

    These days, more important things are more safe... ...?

    Lin Chuge tilted his head in doubt, and asked Pei Zhou with his eyes.

    "In the last exam, you were blocked from the top 100, and I was already in the top 30." Pei Zhou flicked Lin Chuge's forehead lightly, "I still want to go to the same university as you , and you can’t waste the test scores, so you can only continue to work harder.”

    To be admitted to the same university...

    This is something that Lin Chuge had never seriously considered before.

    Because she always thought that Pei Zhou would take a different path from her in the future.

    But today, just a few seconds ago, Pei Zhou told her that he wanted to go to the same university as her.

    Lin Chuge was happy in his heart.

    Seeing Pei Zhou walking towards the classroom of class three, she hurriedly followed, but asked, "Are you sure?" "How do you know that

    I won't go abroad?"

    "Or, I will do better than you in the exam." It's good, I won't go to college with you."

    Pei Zhou heard Lin Chuge's words clearly, stopped in his tracks, and turned around.

    Lin Chuge stopped in front of him and looked up at him.

    "If you want to go abroad, then go." Pei Zhou looked down at her and said solemnly, "Just like you said to me, you don't need to stay for me. The sea is as wide as the fish leaps, and the sky is as high as the birds fly." , to pursue what you want to pursue."