Chapter 74

Chapter 74 "Pei Zhou really can't tell it's this kind of...

    After a night of rest, the next day, Lin Chuge took the luggage he had packed in advance, and took a plane with his classmates to another city. After going back and forth several times, I arrived at a small town. The accommodation arranged by the school was in the town, and the conditions were ordinary. Many students immediately cried out.

    Lin Chuge, Xu Luoluo, and Shen Xueyao lived in the same room.

    The room had a double queen bed and a single cot, which they assigned quickly.

    Lin Chuge and Xu Luoluo slept together, and the single bed was reserved for Shen Xueyao.

    The three of them were packing their things, and they couldn't help smiling when they heard the complaints from their classmates coming from outside.

    "Ms. Shen is still kind, remind us to bring sheets and quilt covers."

    Xu Luoluo took out the things she brought from the suitcase, and tried to change the sheets by herself for the first time in her life.

    Lin Chuge helped. Although it was the first time for them to do this kind of housework, they cooperated with each other, and with Shen Xueyao's guidance, the sheets, quilt covers, and pillowcases were changed very smoothly. The matter is not big, but the sense of accomplishment is strong. Lin Chuge and Xu Luoluo are very happy.

    "Let's take turns taking a bath later. After a day of fatigue and sweating, it's uncomfortable not to take a bath."

    Xu Luoluo proposed to ask again, "Who will go first?"

    Shen Xueyao said, "I'm not in a hurry, why don't you go first?" "

    Luoluo, you can go." Lin Chuge said, "I still have to pack some things."

    Xu Luoluo nodded, "Okay."

    She quickly went into the only bathroom with clean clothes and toiletries.

    Soon after, there was a sound of water in the bathroom.

    Lin Chuge squatted in front of the suitcase, looked up and asked Shen Xueyao: "I brought snacks, do you want to eat?" "

    There are potato chips, chocolate, sugar, biscuits..."

    "There are also drinks, are you thirsty? Do you want to drink?"

    Shen Xueyao held up the half-bottle of mineral water at Lin Chuge: "I have it, thank you." "I

    also brought snacks, and I will put them on the table for a while. If you want to eat, you can take it yourself."

    Lin Chuge smiled: "That's a good idea. I'll put them on the table too. If you want to eat, you can take them yourself."

    She took the bag of snacks out of the suitcase.

    After finishing this matter, Lin Chuge continued to come back to pack his things.     She casually picked up a topic, and chatted with Shen     Xueyao : "Auntie,     how

    is your health recently?" "That's good."     "Anyway, come out to play, don't always think about auntie, we will go back after half a month." "     This is similar to what my mother said." Shen Xueyao smiled. I can call or video every day, I am not very worried, and my mother is so old, she knows to take care of herself." "     Yes!" Lin Chuge agreed.     "Let's experience a different life happily this time."     Shen Xueyao saw that she wasn't worried about hard work at all, and asked with a smile, "Didn't you say that she would arrange to work?" "It     must be very hard."     Lin Chuge said: "It must be hard work."     "But think about it, we have only worked so hard for a few days, what is it compared with others?"     While talking, someone knocked on the door, followed by Pei Zhou calling Lin Chuge's name .     Lin Chuge glanced at Shen Xueyao, put down what he was doing, and ran to open the door.     "What's the matter?"     She came out of the room and talked to Pei Zhou in the corridor.